ES SRs and Fibs for 11/17/11

Below is a 60 minutes chart with the S/Rs for night and day traders.
Above 1233.75 I will be buying and focusing on uptrend.
if, below 1229.25, I will be selling and focusing on down trend.

Notice that in the chart there's a wedge and the measurement objective is down at 1205.00. Will see if it give it to us.

Later I will post the follow up chart for the 11/16/11 sessions. I try to play both sessions but by 14:00 I was too tire. lol

The market has the last word and in due time will show us the real deal in dollars and cents.-.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, and incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60 minutes 111611 for 111711 before the fact chart
This one is moving to test 1224.75 as support, failure there will move to test overnight lows 1220

Now trading ha! 1224.00 as I type 09:48
ok, then my question is how did you arrive at 220 as your projected number ?

Originally posted by redsixspeed

no swing .. projections are from a spot # .. I just added a twist to the swing projections to my study of Nison ...
Sorry I can't give that info. by doing so the projection would cease to work .. I post #s .. if the # confirms a # another trader has that is good .. if it does not that is also good ..
stop got hit! Will wait a bit.
Week's worth volume profiles. Note all 3 markets closed the lower gap now. So only the report is a wild card.

Click image for original size
2011 11 171006
Ayn. There's a 423% hits 1220.00 with a 3 point fib. point 1 at 1240.00H. @ 02:10 am 2 point 1232.00 L @ 02:48 am and 3rd point 1241.75H @ 03:08 am. This is from a 2 minute chart.
In my findings, the 423% is about the same as 261.8% from a different angle. If you have 2 different points of reference arriving to the same level, it's a 70% chance that it will hit that level.

Caution! Using fibs, needs lots of practice before trading them.
you are funny if you think that by saying how you project a number it is not gonna work anymore; koolblue showed how he projected sutff and his methodology still works fine despite many people using it

you don't offer anything with empty numbers, but you already made it clear you don't care

Sorry I can't give that info. by doing so the projection would cease to work .. I post #s .. if the # confirms a # another trader has that is good .. if it does not that is also good ..
Originally posted by ayn

ok, then my question is how did you arrive at 220 as your projected number ?

no swing .. projections are from a spot # .. I just added a twist to the swing projections to my study of Nison ...

======================================================================

day trading | 19-May-2009 at 10:16 AM | Rep: 14.8k | Posts: 5,690 | @mypivots | mail
The average man doesn't wish to be told that it is a bull or a bear market. What he desires is to be told specifically which particular stock to buy or sell. He wants to get something for nothing. He does not wish to work. He doesn't even wish to have to think. - Jesse Livermore
Looking at news. Euro bonds soar despite ECB purchases. So maybe longs are not in the cards, in spite of ES beeing at daily support. I am cautious. Will wait for BigWigs to move first. We are also in the middle of the O/N rqange - not great place to trade
Redsixspeed, I support your point of view! It takes lots of time and dedication to get where you are. And who knows how many pages will take to describe what you know about fibs? People think that is as simple as saying 1,2,3. done!

I'm thankful that you share your findings and way of seeing.

Thx DT. In the world of trading, votes are the list of my concerns.
I do need it to clear that up today. People are going to come with "their secrets" But what they don't know is that in the trading industry, there no secrets. I assure you it has being done before!
But new people don't know that, and they are gullible and they think that that's the magic bullet LOL Till they own it and find out that it was not!

I love what is taking place, so much learning, in every direction...........

Thank you again DT.