ES SRs and Fibs for 11/17/11

Below is a 60 minutes chart with the S/Rs for night and day traders.
Above 1233.75 I will be buying and focusing on uptrend.
if, below 1229.25, I will be selling and focusing on down trend.

Notice that in the chart there's a wedge and the measurement objective is down at 1205.00. Will see if it give it to us.

Later I will post the follow up chart for the 11/16/11 sessions. I try to play both sessions but by 14:00 I was too tire. lol

The market has the last word and in due time will show us the real deal in dollars and cents.-.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, and incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60 minutes 111611 for 111711 before the fact chart
I agree with whoever said that before, if you do not wish to share your methodology, please do not post your numbers on this Forum.
When you find the work that you love, you will never work again.-. Anonymous

Originally posted by redsixspeed

======================================================================

day trading | 19-May-2009 at 10:16 AM | Rep: 14.8k | Posts: 5,690 | @mypivots | mail
The average man doesn't wish to be told that it is a bull or a bear market. What he desires is to be told specifically which particular stock to buy or sell. He wants to get something for nothing. He does not wish to work. He doesn't even wish to have to think. - Jesse Livermore

Originally posted by ayn

ok, then my question is how did you arrive at 220 as your projected number ?

no swing .. projections are from a spot # .. I just added a twist to the swing projections to my study of Nison ...

======================================================================

day trading | 19-May-2009 at 10:16 AM | Rep: 14.8k | Posts: 5,690 | @mypivots | mail
The average man doesn't wish to be told that it is a bull or a bear market. What he desires is to be told specifically which particular stock to buy or sell. He wants to get something for nothing. He does not wish to work. He doesn't even wish to have to think. - Jesse Livermore

The average arrogant doesn't wish to be bothered by others. What he desires is just to show off. He just wants to get attention but give nothing in return - AYN
Price is trying to work it self out of a 10 point trading range. 1236.50 - 1223.75
ayn; this is my last post to you .. when you made your first post you did not even offer an area or # where a turn might be .. I at least did that much before I belittle another trader .. in fact you did not post a chart .. I have 31 pages
Guys, can we please drop bickering for today and stick to trading? Though there is not much to stick to...lol. Looks like market is waiting for something... maybe for Eurozone to close at 11;30 EST. That would ba a relief.
i agree with Lisa and i have been doing this for 12yrs
seems to be no catalist to a move. I am still in a waiting mode. Waiting for the Mr. BigWig to make a move
Ayn, please. You can get there if you wish and add your own twist too. Study kool's post in this site, that's what Red said he did.
Red may share how he uses fibs, but, you my not like it or will not see like he does using his methodology.

Any, you can do anything you wish, and be better than any body out there! Then you can apply you own philosophy of sharing everything you know to the WWW. :)
Moving back down to 1223.00 test.
Trading now 1228.25 11:07
Originally posted by sandoxe

Price is trying to work it self out of a 10 point trading range. 1236.50 - 1223.75
Thx DT. In the world of trading, votes are the list of my concerns.
I do need it to clear that up today. People are going to come with "their secrets" But what they don't know is that in the trading industry, there no secrets. I assure you it has being done before!
But new people don't know that, and they are gullible and they think that that's the magic bullet LOL Till they own it and find out that it was not!

I love what is taking place, so much learning, in every direction...........

Thank you again DT.