ES SRs and Fibs for 11/18/11

In the chart posted yesterday I had an objective at 1205. The objective was basically done today (The low was 1206.50) Did got zigzag few times in the day session but made it Ok at the end.

Below is the 60 minutes chart with the set up for night and day trading. It's possible that will test that 1205 again. Failure there will have 1198 as next objective, below that 1185 1.618% Fib ext.

Will see, and as always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the real deal in dollars and cents.-.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, and incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60 minutes before the fact 111711 for 111811
In your 60 minutes all sessions chart you will notice that the price is zigzagging making what appears to be an a,b,c,d,e for the 4 wave. If correct, then we will see one more zigzag then the 5th wave down. Will see. in due time the market will show us the way.

Now trading 1212.75 @ 00:48
bad news from italy
any body here?
vasuki, just joined
Vasuki, what are the Italian news?
finance minister comments
INDU just closed its gap - after YM did
lay of the land. Singles above, VPOC above. US news good, Greece is trying to comply with requirement. My bias is positive fornow
Click image for original size
2011 11 181037
I would be happier if we traded above open price
yes ym is strong above 122 makes it greenish
Thank you everyone for sharing your way of seeing, it was an outstanding week!!!!

I see for you and yours, the same I see for my self: Having an awesome, fun, enjoyable, weekend!!