ES Thursday 9-27-12

some level I'm watching..on video I say R2 when referring to S2...also didn't mention that the weekly IB is 12 points ..that is the range of Monday and Tuesday combined..so if you subtract 12 points from tuesdays lows you get 1423 !! look where are low so far is for the week...so half of that range is 6 points...so we can add and subtract 6 points from Tuesdays lows to see if we get any confluence..

rounding I get 6 points off of the 1434 ( I'm splitting the weekly IB)low of tuesday///so ::

1440 - Near single prints and yesterdays O/N highs
1428 - ( right near our 1427 number)

u get the idea

we doubled weekly IB by Wednesdays trade....that seems too fast...so I don't expect that current weekly low to be broken really quick
No video below? Try this link: es9-27.swf

in theory this should be a better fade because we have the time tpo VA players and single prints on our side....hopefully
aiming for 41.5 here, potential single print fill and air on the 5m chart

Originally posted by NickP

with u on the 44 bruce...ready to add at 46-46.5 if need be...single print up there as well as untouched closing vwap from tues...oh and the weekly open is there as well...mmmm
correction: that should have read 41.75

flat here...no runners for me today

aiming for 41.5 here, potential single print fill and air on the 5m chart

with u on the 44 bruce...ready to add at 46-46.5 if need be...single print up there as well as untouched closing vwap from tues...oh and the weekly open is there as well...mmmm

very important for anyone wanting to understand why this trade was better than the last one...look at your volume profile and compare the bell curves that existed above these last sets of single prints...this one had more volume above it - a bigger bell curve .
tuesday's val and last week's low are creating and obvious struggle here (weekly s1 is there as well in case a referee was needed for the fight)

in any case, value is obviously higher than yest and above yest range so that might pressure recent shorts to cover into the close...

it seems the ppt (plunge protection team) is back from yom kippur celebration)
let me step up and admit my bad trade idea of the day...that 1434.75...a real stinker but no signal...I think the fact that we tested that early on wednesdays session may have messed it up but no excuses

The next area for that concept is the 44.75 tick...in theory if we busr it on volume then we come back down but the difference is now that we already stopped in front of it so it would be a harder trade because price has consolidated below there...I will need to see 46.50 print before trying the trade to target 44.75 if they blow through

Shark - what specifically do u like watch in order to see the big traders ? Curious
did anyone have problems hearing the audio today for those who actually watched my video ? My canadian buddy told me I need to speak up....maybe I'm a "soft talker" like on Seinfeld -!!
1444.50 comes in at 61.8% retracement of this weeks range so far
1446.50 single print from Tuesday
1450.00 comes in at 78.6% retracement of this weeks range with some single prints up there and an LVN from Tuesday.

Prices already moved 14.50 points for the day.

audio was fine although it is true sometimes i have to turn the volume to the maximum to be able to hear normally...not taht that is a lot of trouble anyway so i wouldn't bother
I have a Volume Impression chart that shows up tick/down tick Volume similar to footprint charts, it displays Volume at price and Delta
thank you both