ES 10-17-12

How I'm marking it off so far today....hopefully not much will change between now and RTH open...watch last weeks highs and O/N highs...so 53 - 55 will be a critical point above....report has brought it up there now
No video below? Try this link: wed_10-17.swf

cool sharks and nice on that 56.75 - 57...I didn't get add on outside the hour highs...now they need to work on that 53.75 volume a bit...it's all good now !
great comments Nick and I meant to say "congrats" on last fridays writings and trade......and to think people pay money when they can come here....

Ok, a bit of ego stroking today
if they can get ride of this 53.75 volume we have a shot at the volume created at the open at 50.75...beside the air pocket of course..
just like yesterday, decent divergence on a cum delta basis on that last peak...

also, big mike if u r around, per your studies the fact that we broke the ib high on the c period but closed inside means there is a chance we go to the ib low ? thanks
thanks bruce...i am just a young padawan...u r the jedi master here :)

Originally posted by BruceM

great comments Nick and I meant to say "congrats" on last fridays writings and trade......and to think people pay money when they can come here....

Ok, a bit of ego stroking today
That makes me R2D2
lol

Originally posted by sharks57

That makes me R2D2
thats funny stuff

but we are all equals here...never ending journey to learn more
stopped on runners (had brought stop down to 55.5) flat now
no signs of any other volume showing up yet so my assumption is that they will toy with the 33.75 again...notice how the VPOC today is where it is....everybody is trying to fiqure out that 33.75 so price jerks around at it and the battle unfolds...

volume is painfully low now..
Originally posted by NickP

just like yesterday, decent divergence on a cum delta basis on that last peak...

also, big mike if u r around, per your studies the fact that we broke the ib high on the c period but closed inside means there is a chance we go to the ib low ? thanks

Sorry for the late reply. Yes on YM it went back to yesterday's close plus a bit. Stopped short of the IB low by a bot.