ES Friday 9-20-13

1719.50 is magnet price today and looks like they may hit it before the open too...VA high is there...I like sell idea above 20.50...Ideally at 21 and then we can try for that 19.50.....aggressive buys would come at 17.50 but the better area is the 15.50 - 15.75

In general I have a bullish bias today and think they ultimately want to make new highs above Thursday and fridays highs
i took it for both of us bruce, don't worry....will mail the proceeds

Originally posted by BruceM

oh man...that was perfect...the only thing wrong with this long trade was that I didn't take it

a close up of the zone down there...Nick described it well above
Click image for original size
close up zone
taking some off here at 9.5 but holding for that single print/ibl retest

the lows are not inspiring by any means so a trip back down there will stop me

Originally posted by NickP

oh man...that was perfect...the only thing wrong with this long trade was that I didn't take it

didn't see this post but agree Nick !! sorry that I duped the area...in one of my posts

below 06, u have the top of the previous area of consolidation, roughly 02-04
np bruce....thanks for posting the charts...i am awful at that as everyone knows by now
the other half i have left will be stopped 6.5 (2 ticks below my entry)...was looking for single print / ib low but buyers don't seem interested here...

off to grab lunch

sorry, taht is 6.25 stop (3 ticks below entry)

the other half i have left will be stopped 6.5 (2 ticks below my entry)...was looking for single print / ib low but buyers don't seem interested here...

off to grab lunch

stopped on rest...to the tick i might add...

now that they have taken care of those lows this trade is a bit more atractive than before so looking for longs down here still
trying again from 06.25 even....that ledge above and bracket test is in my mind.....would prefer to see it under the 06 so keeping it small.and will add..targeting 08.25 first and then try to hold for the ledge.....keeping stop loss wider and overall campaign is smaller.....so 04 starts my danger zone
07.75 is first target..in front of that 08 volume sorry
cool day considering I was on the wrong side from the start ...hope all have a great weekend