ES Friday 10-4-13

heres how I see it today

No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

took something 77.50 print...that was original entry...I find my failed entry points make good targets on second attempts
well you did better than me friend.. i sold 78.25 and too k a small loss covering 79.00. i dont trust this action
Next resistance might be 1681.25 then Bruces 1682.50 to 1683.50
see what i mean?
i think of this as an upper bell curve with 77.50 as lower edge, 80.50 as the center and 82.25 as upper edge......safest place to catch the short is at lower edge....then center is higher risk and then the upper edge is even higher risk to catch a good longer short because at upper edge coming up to that from below we would have the middle and lower edge in our way that might turn into support

so we really don't want to see too much time above that 80.50 center if our shorts are going to work well
so us shorts really want them to get back under 77.50
what were the edges for that 81.25 proj kool ? thanks

on top of being the top of the bell curve bruce mentioned, 82 was also the half point of that tail, sthg they like to use for turnarounds...i have been watching those closely and there tends to be a reactioon most times

Originally posted by koolblue

see what i mean?
Originally posted by NickP

what were the edges for that 81.25 proj kool ? thanks

on top of being the top of the bell curve bruce mentioned, 82 was also the half point of that tail, sthg they like to use for turnarounds...i have been watching those closely and there tends to be a reactioon most times

Originally posted by koolblue

see what i mean?

Click image for original size
es 12 13 1 min 1042013
i kinda fiqured that we'd need to take multiple trues up here....cool concept for those that want to understand the bell curve and how they work...with any luck we could still get the 75 retest
my day is done at 75 print....74.75 was one of our lines...hope all have a great weekend
yeah i had 72 as vpoc for yest using dtn data...not too far apart from your 71.5 but still different...anyway, thanks again