ES Thursday 10-17-13

two video and lots of babble.....key zones below are 06.50 and 03....then 1699 - 1700..unfortunately this last zone is also a magnet
magnets for me are 1710 and 1712.50
No video below? Try this link: thursday_part_one.swf

No video below? Try this link: thursday_part_two.swf

lol, probably i'll shut up and let u do the talking !

Originally posted by BruceM

damn Nick..ya beat me by two minutes that time...I'm gonna shut up from here...LOL!!
a push to 16-17 and then a retrace to 13 might be a decent buy aiming for new highs...not the case if we break out of the curve first and then come back to the 13 as that could be considered a failed breakout

stopped on runners btw
no overnight high or low run yet...I'm looking for longs near the 12.50 to get that O/N high
coming back under the 1710 will be a bozo no-no and bad for our long idea
they stopped it right in the onh area and took it back down to the center again...that was the long opportunity imo (i did not take it btw), a little different version of what i expected but still valid for a run of the onh area and the upper edge of yest distribution

Originally posted by NickP

a push to 16-17 and then a retrace to 13 might be a decent buy aiming for new highs...not the case if we break out of the curve first and then come back to the 13 as that could be considered a failed breakout

stopped on runners btw
man this thing is taking a long time to publish the posts on my side...is it slow for everyone or just for me ...i am using chrome
good one bruce...i liked the idea and location, just had to attend to sthg else and missed it

Originally posted by BruceM

no overnight high or low run yet...I'm looking for longs near the 12.50 to get that O/N high
trying to hold runners for yesterdays highs now
beautiful how they are coming back to test the On high...what amazes me is that yesterday we had 15.50 - 16.75 and it seems to still be a problem area
it's not slow for me Nick but posting videos seems slower then before the site made changes
nice bracket low test though for those who took that