ES Friday 3-7-14

not much going on...using 84 - 85 ....ON high and 90 - 91..here is a quick video
No video below? Try this link: friday.swf

Warning !!!!! for anyone trading now I donot think this is the high...my crystal ball tells me that 99 % of the time we will make new highs if not now then first thing in day session ..so expect market to get above 87.50 still...
this implies that somebody is aggressively hitting bids and not getting rewarded....so when they cover we pop up...they get trapped short and need to exit....ok, it's friday and we are officially in ghost town mode...and I am aware that my call to take out 86 and On high is wrong so far.....lets settle for a test into 73.50...keep telling yourself " I don't have to be right with predictions, just take small pieces".....!! hope all have a great weekend
73 is it for me......crushed em today.....I guess we had to make up for all that garbage we sat through on Tues - Thursday !!
if you are trying to hold for longer don't let it go past 71.......lots of volume came in there and so far it looks like buyers
very high odds that they will come back down to test 71.75...so I am doing one last small short off this 73.50...
we have the IB low here and the Volume VA low is here...
took small loss at 74.50 and trying aging from 75.50...vwap and volume node sits at 77 so will watch that closely if they keep pushing...revising first target to 73.25 if right !!..Ticks diverging up here again
with a little luck 71.75 will get cleaned up now too...coming out heavy up front because I had a loss on first try and want to make that back
if i can see price get back under 75.50 then will try one last try for that 71.75...otherwise it is pointless to play anymore...many will be selling vwap up here but I'd prefer to wait and see what happens under 75.50 if it can get down under that
it will be more unusual to NOT print back to 71.75 before days end then it would be to go get 86 and that O/N high....with the skew down I think 71.75 is still doable...so will try once more
What's at 73.25 Bruce ?

Originally posted by BruceM

took small loss at 74.50 and trying aging from 75.50...vwap and volume node sits at 77 so will watch that closely if they keep pushing...revising first target to 73.25 if right !!..Ticks diverging up here again
gap in the data at 73....I think this pop up now into 74.75 - 75.50 is a fake out and would be the sell area..vpoc nearby....good luck..I've said too much already !!!