ES Tuesday 6-17-14

The numbers I am using as of 8:30 Monday night...I plan to review in the morning once we have Overnight trading winding down...
No video below? Try this link: Tuesday.swf

Purely speculative for me, I agree if they hold above 3150 then that may be in order. I'll scratch this also if I'm here too long. Real short leash on this one.
We have also passed the noon hour so yawns are acceptable
Well nothing to see here, I've been on this for 15 minutes and I've sen a one point swing, I'll scratch here and go to lunch.
Off at 3150
Trying to get a short at 1933.75 to work but they might shot for that O/N high @ 35.00
We haven't broke a 30 min TPO in awhile
Flat for now.
The famous inside bar has appeared.
Now what?

A break upward to the O/N high @ 1935.00 and then the prominent POC's @ 1936.00 + 1939.75?
nice little fake out there...bulls need to hold this above yest hod/today's ib high or risk seeing 28-30 and perhaps 26-27 again
nice little fake out there...bulls need to hold this above yest hod/today's ib high or risk seeing 28-30 and perhaps 26-27 again
2 pm closing bar's low never traded back to close of 1:30 bar...so gap in data there...but we all know how we can be tortured to fill those....fed announcment tomorrow