ES Tuesday 6-17-14

The numbers I am using as of 8:30 Monday night...I plan to review in the morning once we have Overnight trading winding down...
No video below? Try this link: Tuesday.swf

Just popped back in. Looks like that 3150 held nicely an the way to your 35-3600. Good call on that one Alladin
that 33.75 is not coincidentally the selling tail edge of 6/12...so very key level to hold for bulls as it has held the past two days (including today)
that 33.75 is not coincidentally the selling tail edge of 6/12...so very key level to hold for bulls as it has held the past two days (including today)
I think that low range thirty minute bar is most interesting and even more interesting is the low of this current bar that just finished...I think that is ripe for a retest ..only fly in the ointments is we are one time framing still up ...! also on the plus side is the bigger time frame ( weekly) started buldging out at around 36 too...so this is good a place as any for the short
Thanks, bkay.

During trading hours I should definitely try harder to stay away from that Johnny Walker stuff: I am seeing double posts above...that's not good now, is it?
32 is the price I am looking to get tested
Originally posted by Aladdin

Thanks, bkay.

During trading hours I should definitely try harder to stay away from that Johnny Walker stuff: I am seeing double posts above...that's not good now, is it?

If you drink the Blue you won't see double....So I hear.
perhaps the market didn't hear me...I said 32 not 32.50....LOL !...poc players want to be on the bull side of that area leading into the afternoon here...I'm not gonna give up and I will not buy even if some may try to push for 39 still...I prefer sells up here against part of the weekly bell...so R1 at 34.25 - 36 is critical to me now...and will keep looking for shorts till 32 prints
I've got the current VPOC at 32.35, that bounce at 3250 may be telling, but I don't have a dog in the fight yet.
I certainly wouldn't be a pig if you are on this short just in case....nice inside bar and bracket low test though...very cool...ok to be greedy only with runners if ya got them
2 pm closing bar's low never traded back to close of 1:30 bar...so gap in data there...but we all know how we can be tortured to fill those....fed announcment tomorrow