ES Monday 2-23-15

I am finally feeling well again so here are the bands for the day. Since now we are trading at all time highs, the volatility bands should hopefully guide us a bit more. On the upper side, the bigger focus in on the weekly 0.5 band at 2125 which goes nicely with the weekly R2 at 2126. I am not saying whether we get there or not, but if we do see any upside elongation, this area would be of interest. Since last Friday was an outside day encapsulating the entire week, Monday's daily pivot numbers are the same as the weekly pivots. Good luck to all.

Click image for original size
iv022315
yes.......for the hot water...unfortunately we don't get much sun in the winter ...LOL !
Originally posted by pants

Great pic!
Is that a solar panel in the background?
is Vermont the hippie state of the east coast? keep in mind i live close to the hippie capital outside of California....
this last try is getting out a days midpoint...2102.25 and stops on runners is at new lows.....so it's time for this to do something.....new highs and greenies is finals if real lucky ...otherwise need to be satsified......quick or dead kind of day so far...value area is still all higher than fridays as per time !!!
that's what I read...but we have all kinds........but yes...lots of talk about legalizing pot but that would be years off........really lots of different kinds of folks...from farmers , to ski bums, professors, factory workers...IBM ( computer nerds) ...a real melting pot like many places I guess
Originally posted by NewKid

is Vermont the hippie state of the east coast? keep in mind i live close to the hippie capital outside of California....
That's awesome..So summer that will heat your water?

Originally posted by BruceM

yes.......for the hot water...unfortunately we don't get much sun in the winter ...LOL !

Great pic!

yeah, just like here in Colorado. But I live close to Boulder, which is definitely the hippie city. The funny thing about legalizing pot is that they promised all this great tax revenue, except that the pot shops cannot have a bank account due to federal rules, and so all the business is conducted in cash. As a result, the businesses can very easily be under-reporting revenue and no one would know!
correctamundo !!!

That's awesome..So summer that will heat your water?

Great pic!

Aren't there more pot places now in CO then 7 - elevens and starbucks ?? a cash business with pot....sounds just like the area I grew up in on Long Island.....except we all went to the school yard to go buy it ...

yeah, just like here in Colorado. But I live close to Boulder, which is definitely the hippie city. The funny thing about legalizing pot is that they promised all this great tax revenue, except that the pot shops cannot have a bank account due to federal rules, and so all the business is conducted in cash. As a result, the businesses can very easily be under-reporting revenue and no one would know!
damn...what is 2103...is that some kind on monthly pivot or something ??? gheesh.......I knew that one was touble from the start today
probably true for all i know.... they are definitely everywhere in Denver but smaller cities are trying to fight it... i personally think it is a losing battle. pot almost feels like alcohol back in the day. 30-40 years from now, it will be as common and accepted as alcohol

Aren't there more pot places now in CO then 7 - elevens and starbucks ?? a cash business with pot....sounds just like the area I grew up in on Long Island.....except we all went to the school yard to go buy it ...

a lot fewer than most. Highs/lows open/close