O|R of CL

other quick day. Big mike thanks for pointing this market out. How are you doing? Have you add other contract?
Hi Duck sorry to read that you're still struggling. You know WHAT to do, is there any way someone else can DO it for you? Spouse, trusted friend or family member?

I have actually stopped documenting the CL OR trades but have been trading it every day. It just works.

I do use the Euro open filter.

Tally since you've been back 1W/1L; W; No trade; W;W;W

I like the speed of these scalps.

Good luck to all.
3/15 -8 +12

net +4
thanks mike for the reinforcement.this o\r is working great..but to be honest i mess up again.. i didnt turn the computer off and did something stupid again..loss all my profit since the start.plus 400..whats the definition of insanity? doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results..today back on track and computer with platform turn off till monday. plus i print out yesterday statement and tape it to the computer. oh your idea about someone else doing it for me..i am stubborn and i want to be the fisherman..thanks you and bruce showing the o\r way.
take care and have good weekend
duck

ps would of done that stupid thing again if computer was on..would of short it at 61.70..just maybe i am learning..lol
Originally posted by duck

thanks mike for the reinforcement.this o\r is working great..but to be honest i mess up again.. i didnt turn the computer off and did something stupid again..loss all my profit since the start.plus 400..whats the definition of insanity? doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results..today back on track and computer with platform turn off till monday. plus i print out yesterday statement and tape it to the computer. oh your idea about someone else doing it for me..i am stubborn and i want to be the fisherman..thanks you and bruce showing the o\r way.
take care and have good weekend
duck

ps would of done that stupid thing again if computer was on..would of short it at 61.70..just maybe i am learning..lol

Why on God's green earth did that idea appeal to you?

3/16 would have liked to go short but open was close to Euro open so I take the 1st break. Long for a winner.
got my fish now i am leaving the lake..62.14 short.exit62.09
Not sure of your prices (I'm trading the May contract) but if fits the concept, good job!

To cure your itch to watch the charts, maybe switch to sim or historical where you can place trades for practices while honing your skills.
i am trading the june contract. i thought it was just like emin..march june sept and dec. now i know why the volume seem a little light.
morning big mike

just wondering how use the eur open filter?
today i seen eur open at 63.69..so didnt take the o\r break long. i took o\r break short. did i use it correct ? or did i just lucky? i got real lucky too got two extra ticks..

take care
duck
BINGO Spot on ! Good job. Keep at it. It does make $$$
Originally posted by duck

morning big mike

just wondering how use the eur open filter?
today i seen eur open at 63.69..so didnt take the o\r break long. i took o\r break short. did i use it correct ? or did i just lucky? i got real lucky too got two extra ticks..

take care
duck
got my fish time to leave the lake..fish dinner for you too mike?
Great Info, Question: On the FTSE100 - what is the index indicator for market direction for the day?, do you know the code?
In Australia for the ASX200 the SPI200 SFE SPI 200 Index Sep '20 (APU20) futures contract is used as a general indicator for market direction for the day - particularly at the open. Is there a similar indicator for the UK market? thanks in advancew.