No registration required! (Why?)

O|R of CL

other quick day. Big mike thanks for pointing this market out. How are you doing? Have you add other contract?
Going Well Duck,, keep it up... :) and like Mike says dont over do it... you'll be fine..
Why did you go short 1st? No EURO filter?

Today was long only. Had forever to clip a small win or at least breakeven, then the 2nd long went.
i wish i did but i didnt.. what i did was think. my thinking was the day before the 1st break fail so i figure it cant fail twice..that what i get for thinking..
It's okay to think, but that is for when you're researching ideas, not to throw up trades based on 2 or 5 observations.
Emini Day Trading / Daily Notes / Forecast / Economic Events / Trading Indicators / Search / Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer / Books / Online Books / Site Map / Contact / Privacy Policy / Links / About / Day Trading Forum / Investment Calculators / Pivot Point Calculator / Market Profile Generator / Fibonacci Calculator / Mailing List / Advertise Here / Articles / Financial Terms / Brokers / Software / Holidays / Stock Split Calendar / Features / Mortgage Calculator / User Pages / Donate

Copyright © 2004-2018, MyPivots. All rights reserved.