O|R of CL

other quick day. Big mike thanks for pointing this market out. How are you doing? Have you add other contract?
Going Well Duck,, keep it up... :) and like Mike says dont over do it... you'll be fine..
Why did you go short 1st? No EURO filter?

Today was long only. Had forever to clip a small win or at least breakeven, then the 2nd long went.
i wish i did but i didnt.. what i did was think. my thinking was the day before the 1st break fail so i figure it cant fail twice..that what i get for thinking..
It's okay to think, but that is for when you're researching ideas, not to throw up trades based on 2 or 5 observations.
well i guess everyone is just catching fish and add more lines to the boat..lol hope everything is good.
Yup, hope you are too!
Originally posted by duck

well i guess everyone is just catching fish and add more lines to the boat..lol hope everything is good.

Duck and Big Mike,
Got sidetracked with tthe work. now since i have some time I'm going to sim trade this 5m es trades and CL trades as oyu guys described. if you guys can give me an latest example of the trades thats will awesome. In any case I'll post the sim trades here. thanks for this
Tin
Recap for Tintin.

I trade CL OR1M breakout towards EURO OR1M ONLY

Last 20 trading days.

12W

2L

7 No Trades, Either not picked up or open too close to target area.

1 Day ; today, was clipped for a shorter winner as price just couldn't peck through 65.22 despite 4 attempts.

Good luck to all.
big mike what contract your trading?

""1 Day ; today, was clipped for a shorter winner as price just couldn't peck through 65.22 despite 4 attempts.""
i got the 1min O\R at 65.70-65.76 this is july contract i am trading.

Today trades explanation
Click image for original size
clor060818

let me know is that right or wrong
Great Info, Question: On the FTSE100 - what is the index indicator for market direction for the day?, do you know the code?
In Australia for the ASX200 the SPI200 SFE SPI 200 Index Sep '20 (APU20) futures contract is used as a general indicator for market direction for the day - particularly at the open. Is there a similar indicator for the UK market? thanks in advancew.