Daily PP: 897
POC: 904.50
Weekly PP: 861
Monthly PP: 881

R1: 926.75
S1: 875

15m: 897.50, 891.25
5m: 895.75

Hey ,i cant find Bruces vol numbers! Where the heck are they?
Hello friends

Good morning.I am new to the forum and to trading too.

I have been looking around and finally ur forum looks intresting where u guys are really discussing every movement and I have noticed ur projections r also mostly proving correct.

It seems u guys have some proven system working good if I am not wrong.

I am impressed and like to follow u guys and learn from ur working, thinking, approach and action as it looks it suits my mind set too.

There r too many trading softwares and charting systems around, and I am confused to select one my self and do not want to fall prey to some thing wrong for which I humbly request for ur guidiance and assistance.

I will appreciate if u can please share with me some links for trading platforms, charting services and for exploring knoledge to understand trading in genral and be at par to understand ur discussions regarding the market activities.

Regarding my Introduction, I am an auto engineer just cut short from full time job to 20 hrs a week.
To compensate my lost earnings i want to take to day trading.

Every one says and I know it is risky but my gut feeling says money can be made here.
I may be wrong but I want to try it and seek ur help towards making my learning experience easy and direct to the point.

I hope u friends will be kind to my request.I know I am asking too much in my very first message, so pl excuse me.

Thanks
1 off 7.50
welcome, PERCY. Well give you some help after the market closes! Vo , whats you objective.. the yellow line? 911.50?
15min RSI indicating neg. divergence
oh, sorry .. see you are short.. my bad!
flat 8.50
objective was 5.25...but they shook me out
I'm new to this forum but I wanted to say Hi to everyone and good luck to you all.
back to all the avgs at 906 area!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered