ES Wednesday 6-11-14

a bit distracted this morning but here are my thoughts...
No video below? Try this link: wednesday.swf

coming out heavy at 41...this is getting near Thursday- friday gap/LVN..
gonna see if I can hold one for 39...minus 4 is 38.75...gonna be a hard hold most likely with all the LVN players here....no plus or minus 4 yet today !!
some runners off at 41, the final ones looking for that 38.5ish area
gonna make a video later for anyone still here and a recap of my good and bad ideas today......I save them for myself as a review and a journal..especially on days I am a bit " off"
.MOST TRADE IS STILL UNDER BUYING TAIL EDGE FROM YESTERDAY AND MULTIPLE TPO'S AT yd LOWS....IN THEORY NOT GOOD FOR BULLS .....WE'LL SEE..
if you can still make money on "off" days then i guess you are looking pretty good Bruce
agree with apk781 bruce..look forward to video
WE CLOSEd AT 11 AM BACK INSIDE THE iB AND ABOVE THAT GAP....went flat on runner at 42.50
i have the 11am close at 41.5, so just below the ib low (41.75)...it is within that gap area (40.75-41.75) though

Originally posted by BruceM

WE CLOSEd AT 11 AM BACK INSIDE THE iB AND ABOVE THAT GAP....went flat on runner at 42.50
I really wanted to see single prints on the Ib breakout and a close below the IB low and under that gap...since that didn't happen I exited that runner at 11 am close.....I'm not ruling out anything now but probably won't be trading.....lots of conflicts....lower value but holding that gap...it will be interesting to see if we can get a close back above YD lows and the open print of today...so long side may not be off the table yet....just pointing that out...small range and no plus or minus 4 yet....still !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow it sure is easy to look at the left side of the chart...I'm not digging this webinar so far....