zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
I was under the impression that you were already aware of that. Is that not what BruceM stated in his posting?
If you can come up with an objective measure of harassment I will certainly consider attempting to implement it.

The banned word software is set to the default for the forum. I believe that it is a safety feature request of many sites to help people control the types of sites they visit.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

If you can come up with an objective measure of harassment I will certainly consider attempting to implement it.

The banned word software is set to the default for the forum. I believe that it is a safety feature request of many sites to help people control the types of sites they visit.

dt its your joint not mine.

ask yourself if you were on the end of that sharp pole bruce sticks in peoples eyes would you tolerate it. im sure you have a decent and universal sense of ethics morals decency and right from wrong. if you think bruces behavior is the type you condone then dont change anything here.
ahk: In another thread that you started called Mypivots.com Endorses The Trading Zoo which I have subsequently deleted you stated.
quote:
If this isn't a strong unqualified recommendation for The Trading Zoo, then I don't know what is, especially from a forum that prides itself on exposing rippoff artists in the trading advisory business and makes clear it will report them to the CFTC. This is a powerful and unprecedented statement from the owner of this forum.

I'd like to point out that this is NOT true. MyPivots.com DOES NOT endorse or recommend the Trading Zoo. MyPivots.com DOES NOT have an opinion on the Trading Zoo.
max: We still need a method to measure harassment. If you put an argument in place that BruceM's account should be locked then you could easily argue that the same should happen to ahk. It depends on which side of the fence you are on.

I have been at the end of "sharp poles" on other fora but learned early on that if you get upset about other people's opinions or actions on the Internet then you need to ignore those people.

You argue that it degrades this forum but others argue that Bruce is doing a great job here. Who does one listen to? The forum's moderators are always going to be upsetting someone by taking action and others by not taking action. We are stuck between a rock and hard place.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

ahk: In another thread that you started called Mypivots.com Endorses The Trading Zoo which I have subsequently deleted you stated.
quote:
If this isn't a strong unqualified recommendation for The Trading Zoo, then I don't know what is, especially from a forum that prides itself on exposing rippoff artists in the trading advisory business and makes clear it will report them to the CFTC. This is a powerful and unprecedented statement from the owner of this forum.

I'd like to point out that this is NOT true. MyPivots.com DOES NOT endorse or recommend the Trading Zoo. MyPivots.com DOES NOT have an opinion on the Trading Zoo.

I understand the "cya" disclaimer for legal purposes dt, but its clear to me this is an endorsement despite that. Why else would you go out of your way to procure a discount for forum members? You aren't doing this with other services, so logic dictates you think highly of The Trading Zoo. To me its as clear as a sunny day.

Just curious if you'll be getting any renumeration or advertising rebates for members that sign up?

Keep up the good work. I think your doing you're members a great service.
ahk: Your commission structure is such that you get $500 if someone buys the Trading Zoo course and quotes you as a referral source. This creates the standard conflict of interest that exists with any salesman. You do not have an incentive to point out the weaknesses of the Trading Zoo because the more people that sign up using you as a reference then the higher your commission.

What I have suggested to the owner of the Trading Zoo is that if anybody signs up for the Zoo course and found it through this web site that the trader themselves get the commission. i.e. the $500 commission is taken off the course and reduces it for the trader to $4,500. (Effectively a 10% discount.)

MyPivots.com has not asked for any remuneration, commission or advertising rebates. The intention is to pass all of the savings on to the trader. If we received any rebate then we could not be impartial and objective on this forum. We would obviously be biased in favor of the trading course that recommends the highest commission.

So I repeat. MyPivots DOES NOT endorse the Trading Zoo but is neutral on the subject.
ahk: You're a salesman for the Zoo and you receive a commission for selling the course. It's very simple. You cannot be objective.

If anybody is going to benefit it should be the traders that buy the course.

If you are a trader looking at buying the Trading Zoo's course then I suggest that you wait until I hear back from the owner to see if he will provide you with the discount that has been suggested.
The timing was a coincidence. There are a number of things about ahk which cannot be disclosed for his safety and privacy. There may also be other legal issues and actions that are taking place which cannot be discussed until they are resolved. At some point in the future, in the interests of full disclosure, I hope to be able to tell you more.
so it turns out Bruce was right and AHK does get a commission. No wonder AHK put up such a fight. I believe most here are about helping each other not trying to make a profit off of others. While I agree Bruce can be ridiculous at least he had nothing personal to gain. Shame on you AHK.
I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.