zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

If there is anybody that is serious about signing up for the Trading Zoo course I would suggest waiting a short while. I have emailed the owner and I am trying to get you guys a better deal. I will let you know what he says once I receive a reply to my email.

really. very cool. i havent paid yet. what kind of discount did you request?
quote:

max, I found the posting that you were talking about by using the search. I have quoted it in full below. It is dated 1/26/07 14:36:20

BruceM says: "...but I never said Max wasn't in the Zoo room..."

So it doesn't look like he is claiming that you were not in the room. Or have I misunderstood something?

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Nice try..but I never said Max wasn't in the Zoo room.....you just want the screen shot so you can try and find my spies...won't happen...You are just a liar....I can give the moderators all the files and they get verify them....You are such a bad dancer/liar....lol....ok so manipulate a screen shot of your imaginary trade..Mr. Big talker.lol...I'll wait...You are so busted....undisbutable proof...you have nothing but lies and rhetoric..as usual...get back to me when you can post those trades..You have been sentenced and found guilty....you are done...Do you like the fire?..I do what I have to do to "draw out" liars and crooks...like you...thanks again for giving me that opportunity to post the screen shots....Nice whole you dig for yourself..The difference is that he said he was in there and he wasn't so that is a lie...simple ..and you came to his defense......great stuff...
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Anyone can manipulate screenshots, date stamps and whatever; and what difference if it was the second, third or fourth day.

im not going to comment on the mental state of the author when he posted that. he often back peddles and contradicts himself but if you read further you find this:

"The difference is that he said he was in there and he wasn't so that is a lie...simple ..and you came to his defense..."

"you" is ahk and "his" is me.

we already know i was in the falcon room since he posted screenshots with my name so there is no doubt hes referring to the zoo.
I see the part that you are referring to max. That paragraph seems to contain both "there" and "not there" comments.

BruceM: You've got my email address. Feel free to send me the image that you are talking about an I will verify it.
heres where he says i wasnt in both rooms because i was "connected" to ahk which i took for a phone or something.

Posted - 01/16/2007 : 14:42:15

he says he has screenshots of the zoo, so lets see them or even one during the trial week showing my ABSENCE.

look dt i admit this whole thing is absurd and id bet all the tea in china if one person believed bruce has any credibility but i have never been called a liar or con or scammer and i take offense at this. might as well call me a murderer.

max
I just reread the post that you are talking about. I think that he used the word "connected" to mean that you and ahk are "in cahoots" - i.e. you are connected through a business or other relationship. I don't think that he meant it in the form that you described.
quote:

I just reread the post that you are talking about. I think that he used the word "connected" to mean that you and ahk are "in cahoots" - i.e. you are connected through a business or other relationship. I don't think that he meant it in the form that you described.

dt you may be right but why should he be allowed to **** on anyone. no one else does that here.

where is the value to the trading community by allowing anyone to run like a rabid dog in this forum biting anyone who gets in his way? as much as i respect you i find your anything goes policy a shortcoming. what hes doing in effect is harassment and thats forbidden according to your terms and conditions.

max
quote:

I see the part that you are referring to max. That paragraph seems to contain both "there" and "not there" comments.

BruceM: You've got my email address. Feel free to send me the image that you are talking about an I will verify it.

dont hold your breath dt. remember he put his "spies" in the zoo room and doesnt want them revealed. is that laughable or what? and if that wasnt the excuse hed come up with another doosie.

i have a theory that he once joined the trading zoo and failed terribly as a student resulting his vendetta against the zoo and ahk. what else could explain such rage and hatred for a company and one man?
The problem with moderating harassment is that it is a very subjective matter. What one person may term as harassment is nothing more than idle chatter to another. Cultures also play a big role; I'm sure that you are familiar with the Italian, British, French stereotypes etc. Each will have a different opinion on this.

Blatant spam, on the other hand is easier to moderate. Swear words are easier to moderate. In fact it looks like you put a banned word in one of your recent posts. The software automatically replaces it with asterisks.
I'm not going to post any images that BruceM sends me because as he previously stated there is confidential information in the image. I'm just going to confirm that your nickname is not on the list of people in the room. What nickname were you using in the Trading Zoo trial?
quote:

I'm not going to post any images that BruceM sends me because as he previously stated there is confidential information in the image. I'm just going to confirm that your nickname is not on the list of people in the room. What nickname were you using in the Trading Zoo trial?

thats a copout if i ever heard one. if its confidential even you shouldnt be seeing it.

let me know when he sends it to you.
I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.