zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

max - I understand. Do you know anybody trustworthy that could supply statements from trading this system? Perhaps you could ask for me in the trading room while you are in there. There must be someone willing to do this for the Trading Zoo and for this forum - you would think.

(I have been ripped off more times than I can count and I have even had my identity stolen before so I find that trusting people is very difficult without some sort of hard evidence.)

email me in a couple of months.
This "Good cop , bad cop " routine is overplayed Max. You being the good guy, saviour of the forum, all around great guy and AHK being the bad guy. I find it funny how you can respond to this but you couldn't or wouldn't find the time to address the other issues.
This is the same stuff AHK does..or should I say did? On another thread AHK said he is leaving but he'll still be here under another name. We can count on it.

I look forward to the day when you guys actually post some statements or address the concerns as they are posted. I gave you and AHK a chance ahead of time....you guys have come through with nothing except "whoa is me"....

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by max

i am very troubled by the reaction to my decision to join the trading zoo. to be labeled a liar and scammer and accused of collusion with a man i have never spoken to is hard for me to comprehend. it is also hurtful.

i hope this serves as a red light to anyone else who thinks about helping the trading community by posting in this forum.

take care people.

max

Congratulations Max,

I had to look back but it was 12/23/06 when I posted this to you

"You need to start somewhere, find a program that interests you and make all you can of it. As I have stated before there is something to be learned from each of them."

I wish you the best of luck and success. Glad to see you're moving forward.

Please keep us posted.
myptovu thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

i came back to the forum once before against my better judgment when brucem denigrated me to fulfill a commitment i made here to post trial results. im not a glutton for abuse and wont be reporting anything here any longer. if you are interested in my progress your welcome to email me.

to dt: brucem claims he has screen shots of the trading zoo trial and im not there. he said he would produce those to you as moderator to verify that claim. my good reputation is important to me and so i ask you to follow up and lets see who is the liar here. i would give you the same courtesy if the shoe were on the other foot. thanks.

max
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I can give the moderators all the files and they get verify them....The difference is that he said he was in there and he wasn't so that is a lie.

quote:
Originally posted by max

myptovu thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

i came back to the forum once before against my better judgment when brucem denigrated me to fulfill a commitment i made here to post trial results. im not a glutton for abuse and wont be reporting anything here any longer. if you are interested in my progress your welcome to email me.

to dt: brucem claims he has screen shots of the trading zoo trial and im not there. he said he would produce those to you as moderator to verify that claim. my good reputation is important to me and so i ask you to follow up and lets see who is the liar here. i would give you the same courtesy if the shoe were on the other foot. thanks.

max
quote:

I can give the moderators all the files and they get verify them....The difference is that he said he was in there and he wasn't so that is a lie.

I don't mind verifying something like that max. The quote from BruceM that you have quoted is only partial though. Who is "he" and where is "in there". Do you have a link on the forum to the original post that BruceM made? Or if it's in this thread, what page number and posting number?
If there is anybody that is serious about signing up for the Trading Zoo course I would suggest waiting a short while. I have emailed the owner and I am trying to get you guys a better deal. I will let you know what he says once I receive a reply to my email.
he was referring to me not being in the trading zoo room. he also made an earlier claim that i was on the phone with ahk instead of being in the zoo room. both of those and other false statements are in this thread. here is the info your asking for.

Posted - 01/26/2007 : 21:22:36

thanks again dt. your a real gentleman.

max
quote:
Originally posted by max

That posting doesn't have the section that you quoted.
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

quote:
Originally posted by max

That posting doesn't have the section that you quoted.

your right sorry. try this one.

01/26/2007 : 14:36:20
max, I found the posting that you were talking about by using the search. I have quoted it in full below. It is dated 1/26/07 14:36:20

BruceM says: "...but I never said Max wasn't in the Zoo room..."

So it doesn't look like he is claiming that you were not in the room. Or have I misunderstood something?

quote:

Nice try..but I never said Max wasn't in the Zoo room.....you just want the screen shot so you can try and find my spies...won't happen...You are just a liar....I can give the moderators all the files and they get verify them....You are such a bad dancer/liar....lol....ok so manipulate a screen shot of your imaginary trade..Mr. Big talker.lol...I'll wait...You are so busted....undisbutable proof...you have nothing but lies and rhetoric..as usual...get back to me when you can post those trades..You have been sentenced and found guilty....you are done...Do you like the fire?..I do what I have to do to "draw out" liars and crooks...like you...thanks again for giving me that opportunity to post the screen shots....Nice whole you dig for yourself..The difference is that he said he was in there and he wasn't so that is a lie...simple ..and you came to his defense......great stuff...
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Anyone can manipulate screenshots, date stamps and whatever; and what difference if it was the second, third or fourth day.

I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.