zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
I'm going to bring this topic/thread back on track. It's been badly threadjacked and I should have stopped that when it started so it's my fault.

Feel free to continue discussing the current theme but start a new thread to do this. I will delete any other posts in this thread/topic that are not related to the Trading Zoo.

If anybody starts a new topic I will post a link here to redirect interested readers.
You guys are out of your minds..........nobody ever claimed message boards were democracies. AHK essentially hijacked this entire forum in order to plug for a vendor and get paid. He was not paying to be here, he may have been making false claims, good riddance. there is no conspiracy...........the trading zoo even has had google links on this page you dummies. The sense of entitlement with some people never ceases to amaze..........
One of the objectives of this forum is the bring valuable trading advice to traders. People distracting from this objective (one of many) and trying to threadjack this thread or any other will be treated as they deserve to be treated.

This does not mean that you cannot criticize someone or their trading strategy or what they say. What it means is that you need to stay on topic. This forum is for traders to discuss trading methods, systems, setups, etc. It is not to be used as a sounding board for democratic idealism. There are plenty of political forums out there you can join and discuss these concepts.

If you want to discuss something off topic then use the trader's lounge.

Thank you to everyone for your support and all of the kind comments about the value you find on this site and forum. I hope that you continue to become more and more profitable as traders from what you learn here.
If any members have actually paid money to join either of these services can you please give your impressions good, bad or neutral? Are you pleased or unhappy? Have you got what you believe you paid for? If you could do it all over again would you and why?

My interest is sincere, not to cause a fight or argument and I promise not to put you in the jury box.

mahavishnu - How will you know if the person that responds to your question is telling the truth? The person might say terrible things about the zoo but only because they run a competing trading service and do not want you to sign up with the zoo. The person might also say great things about the zoo. But how do you know if they are telling the truth? How will you be able to use this information?

day trader - any news on the discount for trading zoo yet?
No news yet moneytec - still waiting.
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

mahavishnu - How will you know if the person that responds to your question is telling the truth? The person might say terrible things about the zoo but only because they run a competing trading service and do not want you to sign up with the zoo. The person might also say great things about the zoo. But how do you know if they are telling the truth? How will you be able to use this information?

day trader - any news on the discount for trading zoo yet?

I won't know if someone is telling the truth. Hopefully, those who come forward will allow more communication via email and then by telephone. I plan to use the information as I would any referral source to help in an evaluation. Something like ahk was doing but I'd rather speak to as many people as possible in addition to those who have a financial interest.

I admire the work max did. He said he spoke to a few members and got comfortable enough to move ahead. Since I gather from his remarks, he doesn't want to talk any further here about that since he just joined, I plan to email him in a month and take his temperature about his decision. And by the way, I want to hear about Falcon Day Trading also. Both services were very favorably evaluated.
I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.