zoo/ falcon trial report

to make it easy on the reader i will use this thread to review my experience, observations and conclusions from spending a week in both rooms as a trial member.

remember these are my opinions not statements of facts. i am making no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of these opinions nor am i encouraging anyone to join these services. folks who are interested in joining these services should conduct their own due diligence and form their own opinions. thank you.

max
Anyone can manipulate screenshots, date stamps and whatever; and what difference if it was the second, third or fourth day. Maybe Max had a telephone call, who knows. But you have yet to show the screenshots of Max sitting in the Zoo room. Why haven't you done that since you claimed he was never there. The reason is because he was there and you don't want your absurd thesis to get destroyed. Produce a screenshot of the Zoo (you said you were there)and let's see if Max's name shows up. If you can't do that, the case is indeed closed.

And let's not forget what YOU wrote after Max's review was published:
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

This is great reporting Max. A very thorough job. I concur with your comments about the Blue Falcon room for the 5 - 6 hours I made it in there this week. I was bothered by the "unofficial" calls too and didn't appreciate being made to feel at times like if I didn't join up I would never make it as a trader.

I also think your summary of the Zoo is a great piece of work. ...but let me be clear with this next statement...I most likely didnot spend as much time in their room as you did..nor was I as thorough in my analysis as I was trading at the same time.

Thanks for all this effort.

Bruce

Trumped again (I think this is the 5th time) by your own words.

First you praise the guy, then you accuse him of being a scammer. Your "thanks" are as worthless as your promises.

What is in that sordid mind of yours. Did you get badly ripped off by a vendor and can't drop the baggage and move on?

Bruce, please see a psychiatrist and get yourself some help. The good news you might be close to bottoming out of that downward spiral you're in.

p.s. Does your wife know what you're doing here? She admonished you for that amd you promised to leave the thread. Bad enough you lie to the forum, but your wife too? For shame, for shame.
I am just talking to max and goodword here and not to ahk or BruceM - you guys seem to be interested in helping out other traders so can you help the rest of us out with statement or broker proof after you have been trading for a few weeks? It would be greatly appreciated.
Nice try..but I never said Max wasn't in the Zoo room.....you just want the screen shot so you can try and find my spies...won't happen...You are just a liar....I can give the moderators all the files and they get verify them....You are such a bad dancer/liar....lol....ok so manipulate a screen shot of your imaginary trade..Mr. Big talker.lol...I'll wait...You are so busted....undisbutable proof...you have nothing but lies and rhetoric..as usual...get back to me when you can post those trades..You have been sentenced and found guilty....you are done...Do you like the fire?..I do what I have to do to "draw out" liars and crooks...like you...thanks again for giving me that opportunity to post the screen shots....Nice whole you dig for yourself..The difference is that he said he was in there and he wasn't so that is a lie...simple ..and you came to his defense......great stuff...
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

Anyone can manipulate screenshots, date stamps and whatever; and what difference if it was the second, third or fourth day.
More lies...show where I promised...nice misquote..and proof that you lied again..Thanks AHK
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

you promised to leave the thread. Bad enough you lie to the forum, but your wife too? For shame, for shame.

Is this the best you have? You are like a grammer school kid...lol...no evidence...I sense your frustrated by the fact that you are a liar...and Max was in on it...How dare you guys thinking you can try and compare two trading rooms and not even be sitting in on one of them on the second morning of a trial....then come here and promote the zoo...what losers...
quote:
Originally posted by ahk

p.s. Does your wife know what you're doing here? She admonished you for that amd you promised to leave the thread. Bad enough you lie to the forum, but your wife too? For shame, for shame.

i am very troubled by the reaction to my decision to join the trading zoo. to be labeled a liar and scammer and accused of collusion with a man i have never spoken to is hard for me to comprehend. it is also hurtful.

i hope this serves as a red light to anyone else who thinks about helping the trading community by posting in this forum.

take care people.

max
max and goodword - what if I convinced BruceM not to post to this thread anymore. Will you come back after you have been trading live and show the community your statements?
quote:
Originally posted by moneytec

max and goodword - what if I convinced BruceM not to post to this thread anymore. Will you come back after you have been trading live and show the community your statements?

its clear to me that anyone can write anything they want at any time in this forum whether good or bad and no one can control anyone else. and for all i know you could be brucem. no offense.

max
max - I understand. Do you know anybody trustworthy that could supply statements from trading this system? Perhaps you could ask for me in the trading room while you are in there. There must be someone willing to do this for the Trading Zoo and for this forum - you would think.

(I have been ripped off more times than I can count and I have even had my identity stolen before so I find that trusting people is very difficult without some sort of hard evidence.)
I believe that the purpose of this thread is complete. The objective was to collect and compare the trading results from the free trials offered by the Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to discuss either of these trading systems further then please use the topics that have been dedicated to this: Trading Zoo and Falcon Day Traders.

If you want to run another comparison or results survey of either of these services or any other service then please start a new topic by clicking New Topic.

This topic/thread has now been locked.