T-Rex and DayWalker questions..

I didn't want to bring a "cancer" to the other threads going on so I started this one so you two can slug it out and I can be inquisitive. Could one or both of you tell us more about your "History" together? It seems that Daywalker has watched T-rex trade from his million dollar condo if I read the post correctly and I'm curious where this happened and what went "wrong" between you two. There is hostility there and also Daywalker is asking about trade setups which reminds me of MAX when he first arrived here at the forum. Also T-rex is saying that sucessful traders don't go to chat rooms so I was wondering what room he is refering too and why was he in there given the fact that DayWalker said he made his living from trading. Just didn't make sense to me...thanks for engaging me here.

Bruce
elite trader: Are you serious?

T Rex
Why not? How do we know who you are? This is the internet. You could be anybody. You must admit, it is a very easy way to con people out of money. One shill builds up an con man and the con man plays the angered man. I bet that there is even a name for a con like this.

Who are you T-rex?
T-Rex, You can probably answer most of my original questions in my first post and the reason I started this seperate thread. I'm not trying to be cold but I'm not really interested in anything but the questions I asked on Page one of this thread. I wouldn't want this to turn into a different subjuect. Perhaps you can answer my questions T- rex as they were addressed to both of you. Thanks

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by T Rex

BruceM and others:

DayWalker called me today and apologized for his transgressions (but hasn't persuaded me to teach him how to trade).

He tried to post last night but apparently he's been locked out of here by the authorities for reasons he's not aware of. So, that explains why he hasn't responded back to your messages. Looks like he joins a growing list of persona non grata.

T Rex

elite trader: Who are you? Who is anyone here? Have you been a victim of a con like the one you described? Are you an amateur or professional?

T Rex
I am a nobody. But you are apparently a very profitable trader. I have never claimed to be anything or anybody. DayWalker on the other hand claims that you are very profitable. How do we know if that is true?

You are avoiding my questions by repeating them back to me and you are avoiding Bruce's questions by ignoring him.
BruceM: I read your questions. What is it you really want to know and why? I can't speak for DayWalker but I value my privacy. I'm sure you value yours also.

T Rex

p.s. I live in a co-op not a condo.
quote:
Originally posted by elite trader

I am a nobody. But you are apparently a very profitable trader. I have never claimed to be anything or anybody. DayWalker on the other hand claims that you are very profitable. How do we know if that is true?

You are avoiding my questions by repeating them back to me and you are avoiding Bruce's questions by ignoring him.
Seems like your questions are for DayWalker not me. Those are his claims. Sorry to hear you think of yourself as a nobody.

T Rex
Well, as I mentioned in my first post I am "Curious" but I'm not sure why you are here and continue to post unless you are an unsuccessful trader like you imply the rest of us here are. Here are your own words...
quote:

No disrespect to the people who operate this site, but professionals don't need to participate in chat rooms full of amateurs.
T Rex

So what's the story? I can only ASSUME you are unsuccessful or have decided to step outside of this statement for a little while but for what reason?

Bruce
I came back to post to let you know DayWalker wouldn't be replying because he was booted. I didn't intend to spend too much time here and probably won't.

When I see all the rubbish about chart systems and whatnot plastered on this forum, I can't help myself to let amateurs know that stuff doesn't work. It's all propaganda and BS and being further pushed by electronic brokers like TradeStation to churn accounts for commissions. In my opinion, it's no different than TradeMaven providing "educational" services like Tsunami. They are many ways to con people and the best ones have a whiff of legitimacy.

I defy anyone to prove me wrong.

T Rex
Well thanks for coming back with the update on the person you were bashing yesterday. The fact that you continue to answer questions with questions has me agreeing with Elitetraders analysis...I think your a vendor..in my opinion..no loss in my book if you or Daywalker disappear..you guys just keep showing up under different names anyway.....no surprise there.

You want to try and discredit this place and the people here. What are we supposed to be proving you "wrong" about anyway? Why don't you make the effort to prove whatever you say is true? If you beleive "chart systems" don't work for example then prove to us they don't. Take some initiative and back up what you say. Don't make us do your work. I defy you to prove to us you are right.....lol...Just plain non-sense...the way you reply is all too familiar....Still desperate and angered I guess....So I will request that this thread be closed as it is going no where and you T-rex can start a new thread proving your points to us......I won't wait for you T-rex...
quote:

I came back to post to let you know DayWalker wouldn't be replying because he was booted. I didn't intend to spend too much time here and probably won't.

When I see all the rubbish about chart systems and whatnot plastered on this forum, I can't help myself to let amateurs know that stuff doesn't work. It's all propaganda and BS and being further pushed by electronic brokers like TradeStation to churn accounts for commissions. In my opinion, it's no different than TradeMaven providing "educational" services like Tsunami. They are many ways to con people and the best ones have a whiff of legitimacy.

I defy anyone to prove me wrong.

T Rex

Thread closed.