T-Rex and DayWalker questions..

I didn't want to bring a "cancer" to the other threads going on so I started this one so you two can slug it out and I can be inquisitive. Could one or both of you tell us more about your "History" together? It seems that Daywalker has watched T-rex trade from his million dollar condo if I read the post correctly and I'm curious where this happened and what went "wrong" between you two. There is hostility there and also Daywalker is asking about trade setups which reminds me of MAX when he first arrived here at the forum. Also T-rex is saying that sucessful traders don't go to chat rooms so I was wondering what room he is refering too and why was he in there given the fact that DayWalker said he made his living from trading. Just didn't make sense to me...thanks for engaging me here.

Bruce
BruceM: Again, I'm not selling anything. Do you not understand English?

Seems like the only "runner" you know about is the one between your nose and chin. Your itching like a cold turkey junkie to start another cancer on this thread despite your remarks to the contrary. Looks like you want to slug it out with me instead of me with DayWalker (which was your stated purpose).

Well, that's the way amateurs are I guess. Some are also pathological liars and very confused.

Happy snow shoveling pitbulltrader. Don't hurt yourself.

T Rex
Your just jealous because I have the guts to post meaningful trade setups,information and actual trades where you just post vile and negativity. Of course you never answer any questions either so put on that leisure suit and enjoy your self at the Disco. You're still dancing...you don't change..only your name. Must be tough for you to have lost to somebody like me. Amazing how some people get banned from forums and need to come back for venegence with different names...so insecure...wouldn't you agree T-Rex? ....lol Thanks for the laughs
I think Bruce may be being a little harsh, I know in my daily life I encounter many highly successful traders who come up to me an scream things like "I ONLY USE 15 MINUTE CHARTS!!!!!" and then scamper off into the crowd. It happens all the time. Yeah the TREX, Daywalker, Mahavisnu, AHK or whoever he was, Max, etc, etc...it just gets old. Why doesn't somebody just come on and say "Hi. I am a guy who teaches people to trade in exchange for payment." Then explain if you trade for real (and verify) or if you are just teaching a methodology that you believe is sound., but for some reason you don't trade yourself. The deceptiveness of some of this is I think what bothers people. Even if a guy is not successful at trading doesn't mean he is stupid, so that's where this crap gets annoying.

As far as BruceM goes, I really wouldn't have the energy to go back and forth with this stuff, but his reasons are his own, and unlike other people he has posted his ideas, he is not just attacking people.

I suppose any of these suspected shills could shut BruceM up by simply providing a statement or even go so far as to say in a public forum that "I took this trade at this time, this many contracts, real money, not paper trading.....and I charge a fee to tell other people how to do this, and I can be reached via my website which is here ____________" That way we know who you are, what your motives are, and if you are not truthful you will have violated the law. That would go a long way.

If somebody actually is a "very successful trader" why are you here wasting your time with us mere mortals if you do not have an alternative agends. It doesn't make any sense.

Also, not everyone who isn't making a fortune is a complete loser. Most people who are successful will tell you they had a period of time where the moved from beginner/experienced novice/so-so/and then successful. There are also people who would define success in trading as "I make a living" others will not be happy until they run the world.........

sorry for the rambling.......I vote for kicking the shills off as soon as it becomes obvious what they aaaaare doing, however, if one of these guys wants to prove me wrong, I will be the first to apologize for doubting you.

It is hard to run a forum. If the forum is open to discussing trading advisory/education services, I guess you will have to put up with this to a point. I do not understand the seemingly under handed tactics of some people though.

Again, prove me wrong, no problem.
Tippy Tom: You make some valid points.

Are you saying all those members you listed (including me) are shills? ahk was promoting The Trading Zoo. I know DayWalker and if he was promoting me, he did so without my approval, hence the tongue lashing I gave him here and on the phone. But that leaves the others. So, if you care, can you help me understand how you came to that conclusion?

Why would he need your permission to promote you? I thought you said you weren't a vendor.....The cracks in the story eventually show up in some way......
quote:
Originally posted by T Rex

I know DayWalker and if he was promoting me, he did so without my approval, hence the tongue lashing I gave him here and on the phone.

This would be refreshing...I don't understand it either...
quote:
Originally posted by TippyTom

Yeah the TREX, Daywalker, Mahavisnu, AHK or whoever he was, Max, etc, etc...it just gets old. Why doesn't somebody just come on and say "Hi. I am a guy who teaches people to trade in exchange for payment." Then explain if you trade for real (and verify) or if you are just teaching a methodology that you believe is sound.,
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Why would he need your permission to promote you? I thought you said you weren't a vendor.....The cracks in the story eventually show up in some way......
quote:
Originally posted by T Rex

I know DayWalker and if he was promoting me, he did so without my approval, hence the tongue lashing I gave him here and on the phone.

I did say I'm not a vendor many times, but you don't want to believe that, so I'm not going to address it with you or anyone else again unless you can prove I'm lying. Understand?

I said "if he was promoting" not decidedly that he was promoting. Anyway you should ask him, not me, why he did what he did. I can't speak for him.

T Rex
T-Rex....here is what I have seen....

A guy claims he is not involved in any way with any vendor who then admits to being a salesman for him. Then he claimed to have made some trades, but when it was pointed out that by not pointing out these were hypothetical trades in his role as salesman, if they were not real trades, he may have violated the law. He danced and danced around that, and finally the moderator threw him out.

We had a guy claiming to audit several vendors, who at first seemed OK, but it seemed that he had a certain agenda, and I believe BruceM somehow found out he wasn't even in the room during the trials, he was reporting things 3rd hand. I do not know if the ultimate results were valid or not, but something was up and then he got banned.

Then we had the wave of "I met a very successful trader" posts or "I looked over the shoulder of a successful trader" posts......that is what I was sort of making fun of. We had the tape reader who ultimately could not explain tape reading, then we had your pal Daywalker. Again with the "I met a very successful trader bit..........there is a remarkable sameness in these posts, the content and even the phrasing. The one guy was so obviously a phony in his attempt to pretend to be something else it was laughable.

Is it just coincidence that every time the moderator boots someone another whacko just seems to pop up? If you read my posts you may notice that I tend to use certain words or spell certain words incorrectly, who knows. I have noticed certain things about some of these multiple posters that leads be to believe they are the same person. I admit I could be wrong, but there is something going on here. Maybe someone just likes to see how far they can push before BruceM freaks out again. I don't know.

Perhaps you are what you say you are and had the unfortunate luck to be involved with a crazy who started posting on this board.....but how did you find out? I do not recall seeing you here before. Maybe I missed something. I do find these threads amusing, but I admit I do not read everyone.

If you are who you say you are then why are you here? Do you have something to offer us? If I post trades will you critique my performance? Will you let us know what you are doing? I do not mean real time per se, but something like Bruce does. Will you tell us if you are trading real money, how nmany contracts, etc?

So far I have seen only your comments about indicators, which I am in agreement with, and your back and forth with Bruce, but not much else. It makes me wonder then what your motives are.

You said you refused to teach Daywalker, which leads me to think you teach somebody......do you do this for free? Are you an old school guy who will train and bankroll guys like they used to do on the floor? Do you charge a fee for training? Are you running some sort of prop trading firm? Do you teach anybody or was this just something Daywalker made up?

I don't really care if people make money being trading mentors/trainers or whatever, I just think people should be up front about it. In the old days you had to get yourself hired onto a desk or have someone take you under his wing on the floor...............maybe times have changed and it is legit to pay someone to teach you. That is fine. It just seems like there are more and more guys popping up with less then spectacular abilities.

Perhaps telling us what you are about would settle this, otherwise I do not see why you would waste your time here.....either you want to bring something to the forum that is constructive or you are ultimately trying to peddle something in an underhanded way. I might goof around, but ultimately I don't care....BruceM however goes at this board with a religious zeal, I don't get it, but whatever. If you are straight up with people here, I don't think anyone is going to attack you. Maybe you just haven't been around, but the tone of your posts suggests you are one of "them". I will be the first in line to apologize if I was wrong about you.

Perhaps also you view my participation in this forum as an endorsement for the people who advertise on the banner ads on this site, I assure you that is not the case.

Interested to hear your thoughts..........I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and I have laid my cards on the table. My gut tells me you will reply with a bunch of gibberish about privacy, I am loser, you don't have time for this, etc. I am hoping though that maybe you just got off on the wrong foot, we misjudged you, and you can set us all straight.
WOW..great recap Tom... I envy those who can put their thoughts into words so well. A really great post. You have a keen "eye".

Bruce
A Le Lou Gia>>>>> very well said..
Thread closed.