T-Rex and DayWalker questions..

I didn't want to bring a "cancer" to the other threads going on so I started this one so you two can slug it out and I can be inquisitive. Could one or both of you tell us more about your "History" together? It seems that Daywalker has watched T-rex trade from his million dollar condo if I read the post correctly and I'm curious where this happened and what went "wrong" between you two. There is hostility there and also Daywalker is asking about trade setups which reminds me of MAX when he first arrived here at the forum. Also T-rex is saying that sucessful traders don't go to chat rooms so I was wondering what room he is refering too and why was he in there given the fact that DayWalker said he made his living from trading. Just didn't make sense to me...thanks for engaging me here.

Bruce
T-rex - you do not surprise me. This game is getting old. Yet another salesman pitches up here. You just had to have a shill lead you in with a little charade. It looks like you will have a little private PM with myptofvu on Yahoo and you will probably convince him to shell over $10,000 to learn your secrets and then in a few months time we will hear back from myptofvu that you were a con all along and that will bring closure to this. Until then you will continue to waffle on that everyone here is a loser except for you because your shill DayWalker talked about how incredible you were and gave you all that "credibility." If anybody is gullible enough to be taken in by T-rex then you have to admit that it is not so much "a fool and his money always get parted" but more of a "how did the fool end up with that amount of money to start with."
elite trader: Why do you disrespect me and make accusations that can't be backed up. You know nothing about me and yet you accuse me of trying to ripoff myptofvu who obviously has a sincere interest in becoming a successful trader. What have I said or done to deserve that?

Tell us about you past experiences with cons and maybe we'll better appreciate where all your hostility is coming from.

T Rex

quote:
Originally posted by elite trader

T-rex - you do not surprise me. This game is getting old. Yet another salesman pitches up here. You just had to have a shill lead you in with a little charade. It looks like you will have a little private PM with myptofvu on Yahoo and you will probably convince him to shell over $10,000 to learn your secrets and then in a few months time we will hear back from myptofvu that you were a con all along and that will bring closure to this. Until then you will continue to waffle on that everyone here is a loser except for you because your shill DayWalker talked about how incredible you were and gave you all that "credibility." If anybody is gullible enough to be taken in by T-rex then you have to admit that it is not so much "a fool and his money always get parted" but more of a "how did the fool end up with that amount of money to start with."

Wanted to set the record straight since this topic started on another thread.

T Rex asked me to post chart snapshots of my trades so that he could review my trades and offer any advice he could.

I don't know how to post charts so I invited him to Private Message with me while trading.

T Rex I wired the money this morning. Did you get it? LOL....just yanking Elite Trader's chain
Tell me that nobody wants to know that answers to the questions: T-Rex Interview
quote:

Tell me that nobody wants to know that answers to the questions: T-Rex Interview

Okay I will. I'm not interested in the answers to those questions. I am open to advice from anyone who is willing to give it.

"Only a fool believes he can learn nothing from a fool"

Game, Set, Match.
Well done myptofvu.
quote:

Well done myptofvu.

Thank You
I guess at this point the only thing I want to know is what T-rexs' angle is...? so is he vending etc...? Strange that he's needs to post his email in public when it could have been done in private......so that obviously sets off a red flag.. but if he needs to charge people and continues to be here then he probably isn't a successful trader to me.....No questions please..only answers...but we know how these folks operate by now.....Questions get answered by questions and eventually they get beaten.....but I guess if these non-traders just sucker in one person it makes it worth it to them...I guess they have trouble watching real traders while they peddle their goods....Frustrates them to be too bit hustlers and have to look at themselves in the mirror
quote:

BruceM: What are you talking about? If I had something to sell I would post in the advertising section as day trading requires, but I ran out of girl scout cookies last week. myptofvu wanted to reach me away from this forum so I accommodated him. You, too, can email me if you like. So can anyone here. I like having penpals.

Sorry to learn of your stopout today. sh_t happens! How much snow did you get?

T Rex

Ok so by this satement the second "shot" isn't free. So you are selling...very simple!
quote:
Originally posted by T Rex

After we make email contact, let's use skype to talk. Looking forward to hearing from you and remember, the first shot is free.

T Rex

I also think you should spend some time reading the posts more thoroughly. If you did you would "see" just how well I did today...I guess as a vendor you don't know about "runner" contracts...but why should you. You don't even read our posts. You just want to get right to your agenda.....but we can have fun with you for a bit. You won't post in the vendor section because you probably aren't credible and it is obvious that you don't answer the tough questions. You can't even post trades...lol.....but you guys are funny. My vision of you reminds me of the greasy , slicked back hair dudes from the late 70's who wore all the gold jewelry and a leisure suite......I'm having fun tonight...
quote:
Originally posted by T Rex

BruceM: What are you talking about? If I had something to sell I would post in the advertising section as day trading requires, but I ran out of girl scout cookies last week. myptofvu wanted to reach me away from this forum so I accommodated him. You, too, can email me if you like. So can anyone here. I like having penpals.

Sorry to learn of your stopout today. sh_t happens! How much snow did you get?

T Rex

Thread closed.