Monday 01-07-2008

Single prints below on ES

[file]ES.jpg,126,,0[/file]

looks like a buy program hit at 12:05cst

going for a ride, i hope !
im looking now for an ABC pattern for second buy program to hit and then target brucem's triples @ 1437.75

fingers crossed :)
I joined in at 21.75 again after getting stopped on last runner at 34.25 earlier...I see the triples..We need to get a close over 27.50 on the 30 minute..Single prints filling in right now so we may get a retrace down before we go up..hope not ..I don't have a great feeling about upside....
might test 1420.25 and bounce there before going up again - i'll hold this long till there - we shall see
insofar as to trident mathematics i have first target at 1431.5 and second target at 1444.25

this falls into the realm of; 'this i have to see', :)

I thought it might be good to have some key ideas posted during or after each trading day so over time forum readers can see common patterns unfold....It doesn't matter if you traded 0 or a bazillion contracts...it is the concepts that are most important....

This is from Monday:

1)After a large range day on Friday and a large first hours range it was wise to fade the first hour break down

2) Note how the Emini S&P made new highs on the day but the Dow did not...the S&P was banging up against the resitance zone created by the POC and VAH

3) After the singles where traded through on the upside AND we had a 30 minute close above them, the first downward probe into that old singl area became a buy

4) After we traded back down through the singles again on the downside and we had a 30 minute close below, then the first probe back up into them became a sell

OK This stuff rom the pitbullthread...for first 90 minutes

1) market trades down to the minus 4 off the open price so the minus 2.5 becomes the buy point.. good for 1.5 points
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

insofar as to trident mathematics i have first target at 1431.5 and second target at 1444.25

this falls into the realm of; 'this i have to see', :)

trident @ 1431.50 hit

Great stuff gio
hey gio..I have to learn to draw that hypotenuse. What is Trident Mathematics...I probably missed this when I did calculus etc in University...well I'm not the best in math.