ES-09-23-08

Hey gang,have to leave at 11 today so i tried to bank afew handles on globex last night.If you read my weekly market analysis, you know my viewpoint. Nothing so far changes it. we have the significant decline indicated by fri closing ticks over plus 800. I think the selling may carry into the morning but im becoming more bullish the lower we go(refer to globex 9-23-08 thread).
I see it! I love it!
there it is.... covering
i'm having a hard time catching these razor sharp turns today :)
POP,OUT AT 1294.75, plus 2.5...pop, remember all i taught this week end. Iwont keep doing it , but i tried yesterday and today to show u and Margie how i reach my decisions . go back and look at the calls. up nicely today
okay I see the 10:27 but I don't get that last one.
1205 next resistance point...
thanks kool,
1205 smack down :)
on the dime
1 min. chart, 13:32 to 13:51 perfect formation , call it 19 min(13:51 plus19== 14:10 dead nuts.mY experience teaches me not to trust movements too quick. my williams %r shot straight up to oversold(5 min.)too fast
Great call, Pop!
I had 12 points on a short @ 4:15 (over 9k paper profit) I held it overnight I never hold overnight LOL unless there's a coming Asia crisis or a Buffet Bailout, well at least I had enough since to go long after the news, was up a LOT now not so much, 12 points is always enough no since in holding overnight. I mean it this time I am not holding overnight! Now I have 6points on along and feel glued to the screen...