ES-09-23-08

Hey gang,have to leave at 11 today so i tried to bank afew handles on globex last night.If you read my weekly market analysis, you know my viewpoint. Nothing so far changes it. we have the significant decline indicated by fri closing ticks over plus 800. I think the selling may carry into the morning but im becoming more bullish the lower we go(refer to globex 9-23-08 thread).
kool, i'm expecting a roll-over at 2:53 est
how's about you?
Incidently the 1286.75 low hit my envelope(1286.50)almost exactly
5 min. now on a sell, but 15 min. only halfway up the buy ladder.Conclusion: you want to be a buyer but lower prices
FROM WHICH CHART pOP?
LOOKS LIKE A LOW AT 2:53 ...1 min chart(14:32-14:42)
Looking at a 2min chart, sort of bending the rules. But i get 2:53 est

i am seeing a top there heh

OH, ok ... may be right .. any way were to close to over bought for me to buy any way. Keep in mind the larger the chart the less need to add 1. for instance 5 min. and above i usually dont... depends on volitility.
Ithink ur right , Pop... lol out did the master! 5 min. now very oversold
not perfect but it looks toppy at least

hi 5 kool !!
heres ur roll Pop, 3 min late but thats the diff tween 1 and 2 min. ALLinALL, A GREAT CALL! AND A GOOD SHORT. hope u took it.
I had 12 points on a short @ 4:15 (over 9k paper profit) I held it overnight I never hold overnight LOL unless there's a coming Asia crisis or a Buffet Bailout, well at least I had enough since to go long after the news, was up a LOT now not so much, 12 points is always enough no since in holding overnight. I mean it this time I am not holding overnight! Now I have 6points on along and feel glued to the screen...