ES-09-23-08

Hey gang,have to leave at 11 today so i tried to bank afew handles on globex last night.If you read my weekly market analysis, you know my viewpoint. Nothing so far changes it. we have the significant decline indicated by fri closing ticks over plus 800. I think the selling may carry into the morning but im becoming more bullish the lower we go(refer to globex 9-23-08 thread).
get out 15:05 or 6
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

get out 15:05 or 6

makes sense, es could very well close around 1204-08
See? remember the scalpers motto... take your 2 ,3 or 4 handles and run! Do that and youll bat 80-90% like i do.
Remember my market analysis thread. WEve likely had our viscous decline due to closing ticks on fri. over 800. Now after weeks of panic and decline the surprises will likely come on the upside... for a while.(20-50days?)1340-1370? time will tell. Dam, i was going to buy a call today, around 1184 but got so excited when i came home i forgot!
Kool, have you looked at the vix to vxv ratio?
It is saying the same thing.
Would it still make sense to buy a small amount of calls? Would you buy October or further out?
15 min. almost there...5 min. red lined over sold ...mov avg1303.86 and rising(bullish) resistance 1313.75 to 1315?
good short here but too late in the day for me. up 14 and keeping it after yesterdays embarrising finish. gotta go .. see ya tomorrow!
koolblue:

In your recent posts, your numbers seem to be off by 100 points.
see? support 1203.86 plus 5... c ya!
I had 12 points on a short @ 4:15 (over 9k paper profit) I held it overnight I never hold overnight LOL unless there's a coming Asia crisis or a Buffet Bailout, well at least I had enough since to go long after the news, was up a LOT now not so much, 12 points is always enough no since in holding overnight. I mean it this time I am not holding overnight! Now I have 6points on along and feel glued to the screen...