ES 09-25-08

I still smell a rally to the upside.
See the daily chart, POP? Should have upside pressure for the next few days.Have u been playing around with the little cycle secrets i showed u? Works good , huh?
kool,

Would you mind telling me the thread that you showed your cycle secrets in? Or maybe a new thread?
Is it similar to Hurst theory, I am a J.M Hurst, and Dewey fan? Anyway thanks ahead of time...

Long some YM at 884, LOL I know this is the ES thread but there was a nice bullish RSI divergence on the YM.
Oh, opps! I thought it was 8:28......
Joe, last weekend Popstocks, Margie and another were interested in how i sometimes make such amazing calls...ie low at 9:12 and so on.So pophoked us up on a website where it was like a conference call and he had achart on the screen . Ishowed them a little secret that has made me deadly accurate! I hope to do it again soon! I have no desire to get rich, just want to share some knowledge. ps: although my 'secret' is proprietary i am also a big hurst fan and in fact the 45 day cycle which i had remarked about is from his work via an analyst i used to follw named Jim Curry.(cyclewave. homestead.com). If memory serves, they called for 1140 months ago when we were at 1300!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

See the daily chart, POP? Should have upside pressure for the next few days.Have u been playing around with the little cycle secrets i showed u? Works good , huh?

Yep, sure does!

Edit- look at the strength today, not even filling the gap.
Yesterdays congestion made me feel even better about my market analysis.This market has had every chance to go way down but remained afloat.Istrongly feel an intermediate term bottom was made at 1136,good for several weeks at least.
This really pisses me off. had an order in to buy 1193.75 but i never got filled! How can they keep doing that to me!1!!!!.Pop, the 1 min chart had given a proj. of 1194.25, but i figured on a slight overshoot. Did u catch it?
5 min. chart says cycle top around 11:20 or so. See it Pop?
koolblue...when you say 11:20...is this referring to time?
Thks
Half out at 93 +19 on those...SL on rest at 1210, next target is 1174.