ES 09-25-08

I still smell a rally to the upside.
id like to see trading go on between 1220 1210 for at least an hour or so , would be a great show of strength
I did and don't worry my trade, my choice. But boy do I appreciate!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Joe, last weekend Popstocks, Margie and another were interested in how i sometimes make such amazing calls...ie low at 9:12 and so on.So pophoked us up on a website where it was like a conference call and he had achart on the screen . Ishowed them a little secret that has made me deadly accurate! I hope to do it again soon! I have no desire to get rich, just want to share some knowledge. ps: although my 'secret' is proprietary i am also a big hurst fan and in fact the 45 day cycle which i had remarked about is from his work via an analyst i used to follw named Jim Curry.(cyclewave. homestead.com). If memory serves, they called for 1140 months ago when we were at 1300!

kool,

Please count me in next time.

Sold YM at 11061 +177pts
short 2@ 1216.25, 2 point stop, quick exit cause this is extremely bullish.
covering 1213.50
bingo!, up 5.5 for the day.(probably see mov. avg. plus 10 tho)
Joe, you got it!Im going to try to get Pop to set some thing up for maybe sat.That way youll understand my lingo,too! for instance above comment meant im looking for 1210 area to bee seen soon!
Margie, u owe me a beer!Rofl
Well done Joe......these big swings are making things great....I had one left from yesterday for my 1212 number...look at the big volume coming into that number..now the key question is if they are going to accept prices above that volume or sell it off....so far it seems that they don't like it up here....

Gio , I'll get to your question from yesterday later if that's ok

quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Joe, last weekend Popstocks, Margie and another were interested in how i sometimes make such amazing calls...ie low at 9:12 and so on.So pophoked us up on a website where it was like a conference call and he had achart on the screen . Ishowed them a little secret that has made me deadly accurate! I hope to do it again soon! I have no desire to get rich, just want to share some knowledge. ps: although my 'secret' is proprietary i am also a big hurst fan and in fact the 45 day cycle which i had remarked about is from his work via an analyst i used to follw named Jim Curry.(cyclewave. homestead.com). If memory serves, they called for 1140 months ago when we were at 1300!

kool,

Please count me in next time.

Sold YM at 11061 +177pts

from bruce

'Gio , I'll get to your question from yesterday later if that's ok'

take ur time

Half out at 93 +19 on those...SL on rest at 1210, next target is 1174.