es 10-10-08

long from 41.75...targeting 64.50 and then 93.50
dow has to close above 8500 or we r doomed
Akola long or short?
Bought some more ES at 898
long

i would have killed myself if i would short this market
Calls are looking beautiful, there in the green
flat at 920.25..that begins my first volume zone from Thursday......that was final target....no more for me today,,,I prefer two - three campaigns per day but after a big win I'd prefer to sit out and not give it back...that last contract took almost 80 points profit,,,,,
Alkoa if you could do us a favor and explain how you trade...? no offense but to tell us you are long after the market moves 40 points in your favor doesn't help us......an explaination would benefit the forum....thanks

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by Akola

long

i would have killed myself if i would short this market

I knew you'd get it back Joe....nicely done...
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Calls are looking beautiful, there in the green

i am doing trading as part time and when i placed my order and something came up in my workplace so i left. came after 30 mins and boom i am up 40 pts.

Great work Bruce and Joe. It has been good here too and it is tempting to take the rest of the day off but I figure you need to reap the crop when the harvest is ripe. This volatility is a blessing (but it can also be a curse). LOL
quote:
Originally posted by redsixspeed

culsu;

Do you round up/down with your caculations

So 0.382 (^2), 0.236 (^3), 0.146 (^4), 0.090 (^5) would all be valid constants for calculating the sq nines.

Thanks

I used Excel's Round() function, which is half-up (<5 stays the same, >= 5 goes up).