ES 10-16-08

wow, a crazy globex session basically coming out flat. Volitility is very high, so entries and exits have to be quick! looking to buy near the open
weekly pivot is 944 so any overshoot of that due to volatility needed to be covered fast IMHO..That's why I didn't hold for the 950
plus bunch of earnings coming out today and tomorrow
I am not used to this either, I have just been watching my MP charts numbers, and trying not to watch the DOM as much as I used too. And that is helping.
Well I am short 948...I am buying som puts 2.
I never could get the DOM..I'm real dense when it comes to that thing....
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

I am not used to this either, I have just been watching my MP charts numbers, and trying not to watch the DOM as much as I used too. And that is helping.

Long some Nov SPY puts @ 6.95 (ES @ 949)
Turned like a dime at the 89 exp hourly ang. isnt there a sq of 9 some where around here?
wow what a great finish to the day...+4.5 on those...
" and another man might have been angry and another man might have been hurt"

There's the hit on 950.......Morning is my deal so when I get an afternoon trade right I feel good....

I was suppose to go see Harry Chapin on Long Island the night he died on the L. I . E ( long Island Expressway) . A free concert to an 18 year old was cool back then.....

I paid $6.50 to see Zeppelin in 1977.....Amazing stuff.....

Rock On!!
I hope PRESTS 80% RULE TAKES ITS TIME CAUSE I JUST BOUGHT A NOV PUT O/N THE ES AT 62.00
a friend sent me this tonight so I thought I'd ask you folks:

"These are for the November options.
Do you have a clue what the catch is?

Sell 94.00 puts 94.00 SWGWP make +$9.48
Short the SPY at $94
Buy 94 calls 94.00 SWGKP pay -$4.73
Net profit $9.48- $4.73= $4.75
This looks like a risk free trade to me.

What's the catch?"

Thanks

Bruce