ES 10-21-08

watching
c'mon show me something ...even a mini 1-2-3...i really hate trading inside that hour range...yesterday they broke both sides of that hour range....perhaps they'll surprise me and do it two days in a row....I have a downward bias though..will try a short from 77.50 now....keeping it tight
no fill..keeping order there now though
selling 2@ 978.50
order cancelled...
im hoping for sideways action for about 15min beteen 973 -980 before she climbs into the close once again
allegedly the boost is due to no failures of insurance coverage on Lehmann debt settlements
blown away
sloppy analysis on my part....singles filling in implies ( but no guarantee) of new highs.....Bruce removes head from the sand...something still bothering me about that 68 - 70 area.....short fom 79.75
I think I'm gonna lose on this one.. a bit impulsive....target is 71
man, last time i go to the bathroom and post before i check my positon and charts! Early today i said i thought we'd test that 993 area but thought it would be at the close or so.
The other thing we know is that they will break the Monday - Tuesday range...I'm hoping it's to the upside too but may be illogical to expect that since we closed near the lows today and closer to the lower range......We also have a gap down near 933 so that will be an additional target if we are able to get on board to ride out lower prices

Hope you are having a good B-day KOOL!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

still of the belief this is a giant tringle on the daily charts that we better hope eventually resloves itself to the upside upon completion or this market will end up complete toast... bottom trend line somewhrer around 880-882? Note how the daily range keeps contracting?