ES 10-21-08

watching
buying one
BOUGHT 976.50 SELLING 978.50, trying to buy 975.50
lots of stops at that 69 area...that's a target for me from the 85
man, usually good fill there! Must be cause its my birthday.
HBD Kool
Yeah, i have lower price proj. just trying to get a mov avg bounce(15 min. avg and 30 min boll. avg)
Happy Birthday Kool! I've been watching but not commenting, don't want to mess the site up too much. Rather listen to you guys with the knowledge.
THX, PREST, im a 'senior ' citizen today. For a child of the sixties who never thought he'd make it to thirty, thats pretty good! LOL
THX ,Margie ... you been watchin that daily chart? (peak by thurs?) CLOSING TICKS WERE OVER 1,000 YESTERDAY. Significant decline due between now and thurs morn!
changing my buy to 972.25, the first proj. I dont know if it means any thing but nas is leading to the downside today.
The other thing we know is that they will break the Monday - Tuesday range...I'm hoping it's to the upside too but may be illogical to expect that since we closed near the lows today and closer to the lower range......We also have a gap down near 933 so that will be an additional target if we are able to get on board to ride out lower prices

Hope you are having a good B-day KOOL!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

still of the belief this is a giant tringle on the daily charts that we better hope eventually resloves itself to the upside upon completion or this market will end up complete toast... bottom trend line somewhrer around 880-882? Note how the daily range keeps contracting?