ES 10-21-08

watching
took off two at 76.25..want 71 and 68 or else 81.25 takes these away from me
singles 83.75-86.0 and 87.0-92.75
although this campaign was marginal at best you can see why I took partials off at 76.25...that was the begining of the high volume zone created today....and we busted through it from below it just 90 minutes ago which would imply that sellers weren't there any more....just a quick FYI

But to burn me they'll probably run thorugh it now......just to get me personally ....lol
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

took off two at 76.25..want 71 and 68 or else 81.25 takes these away from me

and who is protecting 83.75..? Is that you Joe...? A double top after running singles out.....suspicious at best...if not now then the overnight will take that out I believe
Lol, long 2 from 976.50, looking for 10 handles higher... down 9.25 on track for my first losing session in over amonth. Well it was a good run!(and on my b-day no less!)
lol no its not me, looking for a good spot to buy for some options. The 30 min looks like its going to explode.
done , minus 21 today .. thats it for me ..time to regroup for tomorrow!
Bank of England making recession comments
fwiw, price proj. is 964 area
that's sneaky....they filled in that whole at the 68 without me....I was certainly confused...especially with that matching high on the 30 minute...wouldn't it be cool if they ran those out now.....
The other thing we know is that they will break the Monday - Tuesday range...I'm hoping it's to the upside too but may be illogical to expect that since we closed near the lows today and closer to the lower range......We also have a gap down near 933 so that will be an additional target if we are able to get on board to ride out lower prices

Hope you are having a good B-day KOOL!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

still of the belief this is a giant tringle on the daily charts that we better hope eventually resloves itself to the upside upon completion or this market will end up complete toast... bottom trend line somewhrer around 880-882? Note how the daily range keeps contracting?