Day Trade To Win DayTradeToWin

I came across a website called Daytradetowin.com, run by someone named John Paul who seems to have a pretty good system....
He just trades first half of the day, and uses no indicators and posts a lot of his actual trades on YouTube.
Has anyone here heard of him or have any experience with it?
rainman99

do you have your modified trade plan? i would be very interested in it.
Ha, this DayTradeToWin is a joke. I fell for the sales page and bought it, what a waste of money! If you read this thread closely and read the posts in the DayTradeToWin member forum, everyone has complaints about the out-of-the-box strategy, it doesnt work! HUGE draw downs. Taking 2 straight losses will blow you account up in one day! And the people who bought this nonsense (like me) have modified the strategy and using other suggestions on their modification. Worthless piece of junk. Jean Paul customer service is non existent. He know his strategy is crap, and that is why he is pushing his monthly subscription Atlas line, which is crap as well...you buy when it breaks up from the Atlas line and you sell if it breaks down from the Atlas line. BUT, Jean Paul, what if it chops around the freaking Atlas Line? HUH, any answers JP? It breaks up, but then breaks down...Now what?

Do not waste your money! I learned my lesson.
Even in his own members forum, everyone is bashing his piece of crap!
if you want to know about daytadetowin, contact kevin. sen me an email through mypivot. i do not like to reveal his contact info in here
fwiw. a few months ago , ok, last year sometime, he sent a "promotion", for a "service". what he did not say was that the promotion, was designed to attract only new victims. if you wanted to use his "indicator". you'd have to pay extra. i sent a copy of his email to tim bouquin, of traders interviews, since that's how i first heard about him. mr bourquin must have been "unimpressed" , since he did not seem to mind j paul's obvious bait and switch methods. as to the system. well just wait fo 30 mins, take the high and low of that range. if it goes above it buy on a re test. if below it go short on a move up (bear flag ) to the opening range low. again wait for the level to be tested . there you saved $500 or more. also, read the posts above. as an aside. after my misunderstanding. i stopped receiving emails from the "company". draw your own conclusions
hey rainman,

Thanks for the info. I've also bought the system and like you have tweaked the method to work for me. I don't like the stop loss that large. I have mixed results but overall it's making me ok returns.

They also advertise the atlas method, do you have info about that? I've received an email invitation to a webinar they're having today so I'll check it out and let you know if anything useful is presented.
* DayTradeToWin - His name is "JP" Jen Paul. I paid $600 for his eBook. He trades based on the breakout of the market open time frame. HUGE stop loss, initial stop is about 5-6 points just to gain profit targets of 1-4 points. Do the math, your account will be blown to little tiny pieces in no time flat. Even in his own forum for his members, there are many customers that complain about JP with his lack of customer service and help. If he replies, he will tell you to go to the forum and look for help on what others have done. Meaning there are members that tweeked his plan to make it better. Why would I pay for his system and he turns around and tells me to find some kind of tweek to make it work. That is BS. And when he does show up to the forum, sometimes he is missing for weeks and weeks. He uses the same old excuses, "sorry, I went away for the weekend to do another seminar." Yeah, another scam snake oil seminar. And he also suggest that if you are not having success with the ATO eBook system, then pay me a monthly fee for another system called the Atlas Line. What a hook! He just created anew site. The old site had a performance page that lists monthly profits of $10k-$30k based on 20 contracts. He thinks we are stupid, do the math again. $10k-$30k divided by 20 contracts. The real monthly potential profit performance is not worth the initial 5-6 ES points on 1 contract. SCAM! Stay away. He also increased his eBook price to $997.00 (from $597) He got so sick and tired of me, he banned me from the forum. I should request a refund since the forum was included in the cost that I paid for his eBook. If he doesnt refund my money, I will report him to the FTC. Stay away!
I have only good things to say about daytradetowin so far. The last 4 weeks trading the at the open method have been extremely consistent, almost every day a winner! I think if you follow the rules and set yourself a certain target to follow every day, for discipline, you will do well.

and bye the way, I also bought their atlas method and been testing it and that too is yielding very impressive results (no live results yet that I can proclaim yet).

As regarding to being there when I need them, their support team is always responsive in a timely manner when I need them and JP provides teaching seminars online every week or two, what else would I need?
I agree with you traderxyz.. I've been with them for about 8 months now and am able to make my 2 to 4 points on most mornings and be done by noon. This is one of the few courses that I've tried that actually lives up to its expectations.
Originally posted by rogertr

I agree with you traderxyz.. I've been with them for about 8 months now and am able to make my 2 to 4 points on most mornings and be done by noon. This is one of the few courses that I've tried that actually lives up to its expectations.

thats interesting...okay, ill have an open mind....question, are you both trading the ATO method per the ebook? with no modifications and the 5-6 point stops...?
Originally posted by rogertr

I read your other posts. If you are successful with DTTW, then why are you looking into eminiviper or eminijunkie?
well with the 3 point win vs 5 point loss, remember five wins is offset by three losses, jp is cool enough but even in the diagrams I notice that he posts charts that would have stopped out so I thank him for what I have learned but if you can find a pattern and it seems to be working, give it a shot in simulation, if success is high, try it for real, if not, rethink it. I'm going to try the 3 target 3 stop that I read of and I think that in simulation I am also going to pay attention when it drops like a rock three or four times in a row that it doesn't mean that it has broken the ceiling and will rocket skyward for two points. The terms will be helpful and I thank JP but hits don't feel often enough right now to try to dive further into it.