any buyers....??

gaps at 21 and 24.50 area as per september ES
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

Did you see how the opening range high held that back today....? amazing..!!

Yeah was awesome, hope you did well it made my month. After the IB range range we hugged the lower VWAP band all day. This afternoon we have hugged the upper band mostly. Looking to go long around the 907 level if the 2 to 1 pans out.
I'm watching how the single print area of yesterday was created by high vertical volume ( so low horizontal) and we have that 907 ledge on a neutral day...we know they sometimes close at an extreme or in the center with neutral days...the 907 is in the center area...so I don't favor that as a buy area Joe but sure hope it works for you and hope I don't influence your idea
YM got the 30 minute close inside the 60 minute range but not the ES yet.....12 minutes to go here..nice battle at the 60 minute high
that was cool....final off at 06.25................have no clue from here...great YM and ES , $tcick divergence at todays highs to get us to the ledge....no time to post before....
+3 here off that 906 right at the VWAP with a long signal from the 2 to 1 worth 3 points. Not a bad finish, sure took a long time to get there I about fell asleep.
whats the 2 to 1 joe..? looks like cash is closing neutral..must be reports tomorrow ..
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

+3 here off that 906 right at the VWAP with a long signal from the 2 to 1 worth 3 points. Not a bad finish, sure took a long time to get there I about fell asleep.

me to Joe

if we can hold the 907 on a 30 minute close basis and take out yesterdays high then they should try for those folks with stops in the 23 - 24 area today......
if we begin to fail up here at yesterdays highs they will bring it back to the air at the 910 number...
sure would have prefered to see that 10:30 close outside of yesterdays high...seems to be a failed breakout
well said Joe .....!!!