successful paper trading

I'm paper trading the ES. Successfully! I've came up with a strategy that I've been using since june ( since I lost all my money in march). Since June I only have 8 losers and 7 days where I wouldn't have attempted to trade. I have read some of the comments about people who show results from a simulated account. well, I have no choice. When I re-fund my account you will get to see me trade through my account. With real money. Today I was over confident and didn't wait for my signal. But I knew what was about to happen so I reversed my position at 1151.00 and ended up breaking even for the day. I'll let you guys know in advance that I will probably miss a couple of days sometime soon due to me switching my service to AT&T.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Saw Van Halen in 1979 or 1980 at Nassau Colliseum..LOng Island..NY....David Lee picked up some Doobies that were thrown on the stage and said " Hey man lets F__K this concert and go to the local bar" ..great show..! Loudest guitar solo I have ever heard...Haggar warmed up for those KISS shows I mentioned..he was known as the Red Rocker or something...got booed off stage but he was good...

Don't think we are going to get the details on this method so thought we could talk some more rock - n- roll here...

Zeppelin in 1977 anyone?
Somehow I think Bruce is right, as much as I want to have faith, I don't think we are going to get any explanation. I sure hope I get proved wrong...

And since we are on the topic of Van Halen, it was around that same time that they came to the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, and I'll never forget how the advertised it. They mentioned something about how they use more power for the show than the city of Chicago, and that 'they will be the first band in history to lift the top off the Carrier Dome...' They weren't ones to disappoint.
OK Bruce ... now I'm jealous since I didn't catch VH in their Roth hay days! But, get this, I'm also a fan of Extreme. And Gary, their lead singer, showed up at a strip club where I was a bouncer by night (Pharmaceutical Sales Rep by day) ... yeah, weird life I've had right ... and got to rap with him for about half an hour. Didn't know he'd end up getting picked up by Eddie for an album and tour (went to see it but was kinda lame). Finally caught up with Roth/VH tour about a year ago and, though it was fu@king awesom, somehow my brother and I ended up with the worst seats in the house at American Airlines Center in Dallas.

And if you caught Zeppelin, I'm hurtin' bad ... missed 'em ... but love playing my git-fiddle on their stuff along with VH and ACDC and Ozzy ... also some hair-metal bands ... AND I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT. What are some of your cool high points with groups or on that gold top Les Paul axe you weild??
Lol! I told you guys that I was preparing the pitch, I mean, the code for you guys. Every last one of you should know that patience is a virtue in this game. You could have all the knowledge in the world but if you don't wait to apply it when the time is right, then what I'm sharing isn't going to help you at all. Your worse enemy is yourself. And as far as the music goes, Tupac Shakur all day baby.
quote:
Originally posted by InsideTrader

And as far as the music goes, Tupac Shakur all day baby.

I thought it was 2pac shaker??? lol
quote:
Originally posted by InsideTrader

Lol! I told you guys that I was preparing the pitch, I mean, the code for you guys. Every last one of you should know that patience is a virtue in this game. You could have all the knowledge in the world but if you don't wait to apply it when the time is right, then what I'm sharing isn't going to help you at all. Your worse enemy is yourself. And as far as the music goes, Tupac Shakur all day baby.

Hey man, you asked for it, so here's the way it is Mr. Code Master:

From your prior posts:

InsideTrader:

"I'm only trading with one contract because I'm only paper trading. I've been using this method since June, so I have a certain confidence in it. That's why I didn't bite on the head fake this morning because I knew what the overall direction was. Even though it did surprise me. So to answer your question, I'm only trading with one contract because it wouldn't benefit me to trade with more. I'll still be broke . I hope this helps. Good Hunting!"

AND:

"To be extremely honest with you guys, I stopped getting up in the morning and physically paper trading weeks ago. After a little over three months of physical paper trading I stopped. I would just look at what heppened later in the day and be very honest with myself about what I would have done based on "The Code" . This October 26 trade was the first physical trade that I had done in weeks."

WHOA ... this is "choice" mister CODE non-trading dude looking for some love for your inner non-trading child. Ain't monopoly money GRAND?

Didn't you work for one of those time share gigs? If you didn't, you should have ... sh!t sticks there better than here.

Ummmmm ... what else .... Oh yeah, GOOD HUNTING!

So what's 7-11 paying per hour these days?

Peace love flowers and wild monkey flips to ya ... hope you do well in whatever endeavor you pursue besides ... well, whatever you're doing besides here. Enjoyed the entertainment ... cirque-de-trader-sole.
Charter Joe,

2pac is his stage name. Tupac is his real name.
Awwww!! poor MonkeyMeat. What's worse, winning fake money, or losing real money. I noticed that you didn't make a comment on this thread until your father (BruceM) commented in here. I notice that you comment on every thread he comments on. What's wrong, you didn't grow up with a father? It must be frustrating to know that someone figured something out that an old man like yourself couldn't figure out. I bet when I start trading with real money in january that your account will already be empty. And you'll still be studying the charts I posted trying to figure out "what was it that InsideTrader was doing?". Some have it and some don't. You don't have it. So you might want to join me at that 7-11. Don't say I didn't warn you. Oh yeah, Good Hunting! Lol!
Heh ... found your CODE ... here they be ... ain't this fun LOL ... enjoy:

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
We'll forgive you MM..we all make mistakes...and besides I once was forced to see Michael Bolton..I was dating this girl who got tickets and wanted me to go......it was one of those really blazing hot humid August nights and an outdoor concert .....he did this thing where he disappeared onstage and then popped up out in the audience...well anyway he popped up right next to me and I just couldn't take it anymore...It's like that pushed me over the edge and I snapped.....we left...the rest of night didn't go very well....

Cheap Trick..Love those guys...seen em a few times...warmed up Robert Plant once as did SRV......"Tonight it's you" ..great tune.....Do u remember "Up the creek"...it's probably on Youtube..You've had a chance to hang out with Rocks royalty...I'm jealous