ES short term trading 5-6-10

Most of these are being generated from the weekly chart..

57.50 - O/N low , yesterdays afternoon rally point

62-64 - LTP in ON, VA low,PP and POCP

70 - all that volume and VA high

75 - 77 air pocket and R1 ...Magnet ******

85 - 87.50 air pocket and r2

94 - 98 combination of LTP's and HTP

****Gap at 66.25 in O/N data so those reading get short up here at 68.50...most still sleeping so you'll miss this one
nice 50.25 air pocket add
Originally posted by ChnDragun

Sorry guys, hope you don't mind... I'm a little upset with myself...

This has been the worse week for me. For months I anticipated a sell off but since I missed the drop, I keep going long on the say down.

This is brutal...

Dragun hang in there. I was going through the same stuff today. Walk away and take a break. You need to clear your head and start fresh.
Thanks feng...

huge mistake fighting the tape.
Good morning! turning point today! daily 1.618 proj hit... now the next important numbers are 1144 and 1141.50
LV at 54.75 needs testing on upside
Originally posted by ChnDragun

Thanks feng...

huge mistake fighting the tape.

Take heart, we all are their for you, place a long at 1144.50 with a 4 pt prfit and a 4 pt loss then walk away and clear your head
btw, 1145-1147 area pretty signif potential price action support on Daily ES chart (contin contract) ... cluster of January highs and some price action around there in March ... also noticed Daily S2 there as well
God, i just hope today is a low! and not a high indicating lower prices in the future.
anybody got any good ideas for clearing one's head? i still got this strong nasty feeling in my gut from this morning that i dont wanna be there for tomorrow trading.
Hey, Monkey! what happened to todays s/r chart?you slackin? lol
The real cause(?) for the market crash on May 06, 2010...

Read at Reuters..."Exclusive: Waddell is mystery trader in market plunge"
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64D42W20100514