Es short term trading 7-19 -10

Numbers I'm watching on the upside

1069 Low Volume as per histogram

1073 - 1075 Pivot, High volume key number

1081 volume spike and 15 minute air pocket

downside numbers

I'm hoping to sell rallies with high $ ticks in the am..that's the plan if we open above Fridays close...but trade down into key numbers BELOW 1061 will be buys for me on low $ tick readings

61 - 62 lots of volume

47 - 50 key number previous volume

39 - 41 key breakout point

Hoping to revise these after I fire up my IRT charts
good trade Phileo...we never REALLY kow what will happen when they enter air pockets
especially when we had high volume there from Friday and days end
looking to short the gap fill, but this may be too obvious of an area, and looks like price might not even get there....
flattened for 59.75 for the loss....will try again below 58 hopefully closer to 55 !!
trying again from 58.75
I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS GO BELOW 1058.25 (5 min top at 1069.25 to 1062.50)
Originally posted by phileo

looking to short the gap fill, but this may be too obvious of an area, and looks like price might not even get there....

thanks for the encouragement bruce. No where near as good as your 8pt win from 1067.... still working on that one, I am.

1062.5 is the air pocket which is yet another reason to short 1062.5-1063.5 area that I posted earlier:

1063: gap fill + prior support lvl + Fri. late afternoon resistance.
will add into 55 if needed ..other wise holding for 64.75 ultimate target
3 off at 60.25..holding 2....new lows will stop this out...just trying to recoup last loss
Last chance for longs here. Could get uglier than Friday fast. Avoiding longs til proven wrong this am. Looks like a reprobe but bounced off major downtrend line only and below resistance. Banks in a vacuum.
here is the gap for those who see dead people..!
Click image for original size
gap