Es short term trading 7-19 -10

Numbers I'm watching on the upside

1069 Low Volume as per histogram

1073 - 1075 Pivot, High volume key number

1081 volume spike and 15 minute air pocket

downside numbers

I'm hoping to sell rallies with high $ ticks in the am..that's the plan if we open above Fridays close...but trade down into key numbers BELOW 1061 will be buys for me on low $ tick readings

61 - 62 lots of volume

47 - 50 key number previous volume

39 - 41 key breakout point

Hoping to revise these after I fire up my IRT charts
I'll be taking one off at 1064.00 and hopefully holding the other for closer to 1065.50...fingers crossed!
took two off at 63.25....holding 3 due to add on..trying for that 64 print next..but hopefully higher....!!
Originally posted by koolblue

well, at least i'll have company if im wrong again!... air at 1064.75 and 5 min initial move projection of 1065.50 seem like a good target..
..hanging at the red avg.. again!

I could see in theory how that could happen. potential dbl top at VWAP would sucker in some shorts for a squeeze to 1065.

But let's see how Mr. market decides what to do...
Click image for original size
64.75 is actual air pocket print that I'm looking to get filled in...still a neutral day so I'm trying not to get too excited....LOL !

Trade back to 60.25 will be a real downer now....no pun intended
gonna watch what happens on next minus 800 tick to see if any real selling appears via volume and price movement...other than that the $ticks fool me..
ONE FREAKIN TICK FROM LETTIN ME COVER HALF MY POSITION FOR A NICE PROFIT! T oday is one of those frustrating days where the analysis is spot on but the trading sucks! ... I have a lot of em! lol
if this 30 minute bar completes ( which is 28 minute away from completing! !) and we don't make a new swing high it will leave a ledge on the day with matching 30 minute highs although, not side by side....

consolidtaion days they run them out.. !

adding again at 60.75...perhaps this is the one that fools me !!
consolidation days we buy low and sell high with good $ticks.....until we are wrong.....and it helps to have a good target
little one min cycle peak due any time here
here is the gap for those who see dead people..!
Click image for original size
gap