ES short term trading 8-6-10

not too impressive...all that waiting for that

14.75 will be the number I'm watching , then the 1108 -1110 zone....waiting for day session

Hey MM...what is your plan...? do u exit at RTH open or wait
speak of the devil...theres the flip.....
a "b" pattern at support..a weekly low....been wrong on these before and it's not a pretty sight...
needed to take something off at 06.50....just too heavy...but not filled yet...
Looks like there might be another ledge at 8.50 soon, v confusing
that could easily push this to 1111 in this volume..and smoke me good!

That flip means that most volume has traded above 1107 now....so expecting trade to go into low volume area is not a great thing to expect when they flip it.....only savinggrace is that ledge....what better way to frustrate a bunch of traders on a firday then to leave a ledge like that...
correct...low volume games...
I'm trying to give more weight to the longer term implications and not get scared out here....with just this daily profile structure..but it certainly doesn't look good
adding at 09.25...average price of 008.25 now....now need to take something off at 07.75 ..that's peak volume..!!
1109.5 the downward slope of the megaphone
lod at close?
took the loser at 1110.25...had 10 working....trying again from 14.25...
I took that last loss at 16.25...it's one thing having losses, it's another having them on Friday...and many times posting trades makes the losses seem worse but they are what they are........

always something to learn the hints where there down when POC flipped...just didn't respond well...at least we have some good numbers from today