ES Short Term Trading for 12-16-10

Here's my "map" of the ES on a 30min chart coming into Thursday's trading. Blue lines are potential signif PASR with Magenta semi-signif. Whitish dashed lines are Wkly Pvts and I've got a Red line at 1242 area which was/is a cluster of Fib numbers that now is also a PASR level as well. The 48-52 zone is a wide area of potential Resistance ... couldn't narrow it down any more and feel comfortable, but is something to work with for me. So I've got that big-assed zone, but am seeing:

*1242 area as very signif with 1244 Wkly Pvt nearby and a Daily R1 at 44 calculated off RTH

*1229-1227 as combination of signif and semi-signif PASR along with a Wkly Pvt and Daily Pvt

*1221.50-1219.50 next potential support of PASR and another Wkly Pvt (w/Daily Pvt at 22.50 as per RTH calcs.)

(not gonna list HVN's here as it would likely convolute things with an already pretty busy looking chart ... leaving that for Lorn, Bruce and others ... but am watching that too!)

Here's the All Trading Hours ES 30min chart with all the pretty lines and Disney Land colors.
DJ is to heavy and lagging all day. Nas leading and SP trying to sty with it, but! DJ is pulling everyone down.... I'm closing shop here and see what it has for us tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone who participated today, It was awesome!
fascinating sequence of triple runs this afternoon...to make it perfect they will need to run out the trips on the highs in the last 6 minutes now........Didn't trade this PM session.....cool anyway!
they just ran them.....that's one for the manual when we write it.....seriously though...anyone interested in triples should print out today's chart it was a beauty...
Sure was Bruce.

Originally posted by BruceM

they just ran them.....that's one for the manual when we write it.....seriously though...anyone interested in triples should print out today's chart it was a beauty...