JOIN MY TRADING ROOM

We are two guys looking for one possibly two more traders to join us in trading via the internet mikgo and telephone line we trade the SP and Nasdaq Eminies our requirement to join this room are. 1 be at least one year full time day trader. 2. Must be in the green or at least break even. 3. Have a minimum account of $25,000 4. Be ready to share all study materials
It is not guarantee that you will make money by joining us but I guarantee that you will avoid costly mistakes and save money we have an experience of two years in day trading we are in the green since the time we trade together we are trying to expand this trading room just in case when one of us is sick and can’t trade or has a personal problems. Hope to find the right trader. Please PM me with your phone number and email address (by the way we are from New Jersey area)
My Ma's chamber pot ... get it while it's hot ... before other traders bid it up! Can be placed next to big computer thingy in MY TRADING ROOM IF YOU JOIN!

Click image for original size
chamber pot

Does not come with bed or anything else in the pic.
Wish someone would've told me sooner about all these fancy new inventions. 2600 modem is sure gonna save me a lotta trips to the Post Ofiice to mail in my trades. And a chamber pot sure beats trudging out to the woods every few hours.
Before I post this on ebay, thought I'd offer it to the "we're lookin' for a few good traders to join us" folks ... a true dusty but seldom used antique ... worth its weight in gold:

Click image for original size
2600 modem
Monkey what are you in the trading business You are doing great as a comedian
WTF???
Originally posted by khamore1

We are two guys looking for one (comma here) possibly two more traders (comma here too) to join us in trading via the internet mikgo (wtf's a mikgo?) and telephone line (end of sentence, need period or "something" then Cap on the We) we trade the SP and Nasdaq Eminies (punctuation needed here as well) our requirement to join this room are. (a COLON, not a period) 1(where's the period/dot after the "1") be at least one year full time day trader. ("one year full time day trader" is cumbersome and lacking clarity - revise) 2. Must be in the green or at least break even. 3. Have a minimum account of $25,000 (If trading successful ... no need to engage with your gig) 4. Be ready to share all study materials (WHY ... are you looking for a way to snag a trader's strategery so you can do what???)
It is not guarantee that you will make money by joining us but I guarantee that you will avoid costly mistakes (you're gonna save a successful trader from costly mistakes ... wtf???) ... and save money we have an experience (I've had all kinds of experiences) of two years in day trading we are in the green since the time we trade together we are trying to expand this trading room just in case when one of us is sick and can’t trade or has a personal problems. Hope to find the right trader. Please PM me with your phone number and email address (by the way we are from New Jersey area) ... (HELL ... you bozos get sick a bunch or something ... and need a well funded, successful trader to jack around with your gig? What's he/she supposed to do? Twiddle thumbs?)

Again, Monkey Flips to You and Yours
Originally posted by khamore1

Monkey what are you in the trading business You are doing great as a comedian

"What are you in the trading business ..." Dude no habla ... and I'm wondering if "you in the trading business" and for why too as how for make do trader join them you make big no mistake lots of how you are money successful trader for time long years two and lots of profits losses make many things very different good ... want gooder trader trade you stuff and liking not being trading stuff not as thing for what is you trade if not is something ... and real, really things nice acrue to your sel ves for every one!

Btw ... don't F anyone over inside of this mypivots venue ... we share ideas openly ... that's the purpose of the site. I think DT would share the same sentiment as well, though I won't speak for him here. It's back to WTF are ya gettin' at ... makes no sense for anyone who reviews your initial post and the subsequent posts (mine and others) on this topic/thread.

MM
And the winner is myptofvu! You'll receive the pictured chamber pot and modem along with an added bonus of a few strands of W.D. Gann's great grand niece's hair (dated her 5 years ago - ani't kiddin') ... plucked a few strands from her noggin'. And also you get a southern green jello party dessert along with tomorrow's ES closing price ... provided a few seconds before tomorrow's close. Thanks for playing. And remember folks, ya can't fly if ya don't buy a plane ticket (whatever that means).
Originally posted by myptofvu

Wish someone would've told me sooner about all these fancy new inventions. 2600 modem is sure gonna save me a lotta trips to the Post Ofiice to mail in my trades. And a chamber pot sure beats trudging out to the woods every few hours.
What you are asking is insane.

There is no one on this planet that is profitable and THAT stupid to do what you ask.

You could have said:

We are 2 trades, desperatly looking for a way without spending money to learn how to trade for FREE with a 1/1 mentoring with a hot shot trader who shares all his secrets.

But if that was the case and the purpose please tell me how a successful hot shot trader would save money by sharing his secrets and holy grails with you ? Please elaborate.
Hi,
In a word,... karma. True generosity gives until it hurts. Noone trusts an ascendancy disorder. Why would you trust a person (trader) who withheld support from you? The US SEC reports that 90% of traders lose their money. You may ask, 'Why would a successful trader share knowledge?' If you come from a place of service, the world will embrace you, usually. Creating an affinity for traders (who don't know how to perform their own frontal labotomy) could be saving a retirement fund, a college education, or a good marriage. Our communication styles tend not to serve our extra ordinary selves. (3, -1) fade the move, take a profit each day and go away. (3, -1).
Hunter, that is crap.

Profitable traders take money from other people.

If I have a profitable trade, I made somebody very unhappy. Or better, I made a LOT of people unhappy since I trade up to 100 cars a trade.

People who are into karma aren't profitable traders. PERIOD.

It's a battlefield out there, and the enemy is smarter, stronger, bigger and faster. Fight, beat them and win, otherwise, take your karma and cry yourself to sleep...
Trust a random person, when the professional trader should be able to raise capital on his own and do VERY WELL.