Win The Trader's Book of Volume by Mark Leibovit

Do you want to win a signed copy of The Trader's Book of Volume by Mark Leibovit?

If so then simply reply to this forum post and let's us know that you want a chance to win. We will close this competition at midnight on 30 September 2011 and on or shortly after 1 October 2011 Mark Leibovit will read through the replies and pick one that he likes or if they are all very similar will pick one at random.

The winning reply will receive a copy of The Trader's Book of Volume signed by the author by Mark Leibovit.

Good luck!

Hope I win. Thanks for doing this.
Come on Hard Eight!
Looks like an interesting book! Contest entry here we come.

Thanks!
I'm always up for new info on identifying volume patterns. Anyone who has it together enough to publish a book Always has something to teach me.
Thanks for the chance
Mark, thanks for offering this book for the contest. DT, thanks for facilitating.
Praying for humankind today on 9/11.
My B-Day is 9/27. Would make a nice present!!
I'd like a review of the different volume indicators - and of the utility of distinguishing buy volume from sell ..
Thanks for MyPivots
I don't understand what part volume plays in the price movement of a stock.

Thanks
Dean Jackson
I'd like to win the book!

Sezor, I use Sierra charts, $25 per month, they have a bid vs ask volume bar study. Trading GC "gold" I use them on a 120 volume chart for an equal & pure volume graph, Sierra also has a bid / ask volume ratio indicator that plots a line above & below the 0 line, that's on the 120 vol ch also, watching those along with the volume spikes on a 1 minuite chart really helps me catch a reversal.
Congratulations to staylor455 who wins the book! It should be in the mail soon. Well done!