Win The Trader's Book of Volume by Mark Leibovit

Do you want to win a signed copy of The Trader's Book of Volume by Mark Leibovit?

If so then simply reply to this forum post and let's us know that you want a chance to win. We will close this competition at midnight on 30 September 2011 and on or shortly after 1 October 2011 Mark Leibovit will read through the replies and pick one that he likes or if they are all very similar will pick one at random.

The winning reply will receive a copy of The Trader's Book of Volume signed by the author by Mark Leibovit.

Good luck!

I really want to win this book
I use Scottrade Elite, the charts have a bid vs ask volume bar. I use them on a 50 volume chart for buy/sell on an equal & pure volume graph of ask/bid winner, watching those along with the volume spikes on a 5 minutes chart really helps me catch a reversal.
Would love to have that book!
I was told by many trading educators that volume is a leading indicator, and could indicate potential reversal, or the strength of the trend. I have been trying to interpret what the volume is telling, but all the techniques I have been told are quite difficult to implement in live trading.

I love to see what this book will teach me on volume.

Ben
I'm in. I need all the extra knowledge I can get.
What's that you said? Speak up, can you turn up the volume? Ha ha ha, I would love to win.
Although I'm trying to understand Richard Wycoff's volume theory and applying it on swing trading methods.. This one certainly looks like an interesting and informative read

Thanks
Sanchit
I'm in it to win it!
Super fab day to all!
It has cost me tons of money to realize that volume is the Holy Grail of trading! Realizng it and trading it successfully are two different things. Mark,Pleeeeeease help me get my money back!!!!!!
Need to always consider volume in all analysis conducted.
To leave it out ignores a vital part of price action.
Congratulations to staylor455 who wins the book! It should be in the mail soon. Well done!