Win The Trader's Book of Volume by Mark Leibovit

Do you want to win a signed copy of The Trader's Book of Volume by Mark Leibovit?

If so then simply reply to this forum post and let's us know that you want a chance to win. We will close this competition at midnight on 30 September 2011 and on or shortly after 1 October 2011 Mark Leibovit will read through the replies and pick one that he likes or if they are all very similar will pick one at random.

The winning reply will receive a copy of The Trader's Book of Volume signed by the author by Mark Leibovit.

Good luck!

Thanks for the offer
Include me in this opportunity too. One of my favorite quotes is "You can finish school, but you should never finish your education". I try and live this by reading 4 books per year. Would love to add this to my reading list & library...will probably get it anyway but will wait to see if I can win the signed freebie
If this book can make some sense of volume, it would get my full focus and attention...

I've never been able to link volume to price action, whether for an individual stock or any market index. Even using software to calculate custom volume numbers for indices does not lend any clarity, at least for me.

--Johnathan
It seems like a no-brainer that volume must be very important. But I'm clueless as to how to use volume to help me trade. From its title, it seems that "The Trader's Book of Volume" by Mark Leibovit will help me do just that. It would be awesome to win a signed copy!
.....Susan
I'm going to tell you a big secret - Understanding volume will help you trade better.. Please include me.. A signed copy will be awesome!
I agree....be aware of everything trade what you see.....would love the book and that much nicer that it will be signed.
Congratulations to staylor455 who wins the book! It should be in the mail soon. Well done!