ES Friday 9-16-11

ES finally moved above 1198 and in it's way to 1250.
The numbers posted last night worked well today, with the ES closing in the 1202 objective area.

For tomorrow, Friday, Sep. 16, I have the following:

Buy above 1208.75
with 1212 / 1218 / 1224 / 1229 / 1235
as outside objectives.

Sell below 1203.00
with 1198 / 1191 / 1181
as downside objectives.

Will see how the above numbers works out in the night and day session.
I usually keep my protecting stop between 1 and 3 pts, (Your call)

The above numbers work best from S/Rs and Fibs.

Will see, in due time the market will show us the way.

Good luck and good trading
never got it and problably never will..ha
anyone trading to the short side? and why?
pennant on the 15, market undecided where it wants to go
, my bet is to the upside at this point because its still above 1202
1'm back. Them senoritas are beautiful today......and every day......almost stay there for the rest of the day.....

Nice calls Palmer and tradezilla! I got to get focus here.......senoritas, beautiful.......focus on trading now.......beautiful senoritas...
trying to focus......
I'll give it an other shot. Buying at 1208.25. resistance at 1214.50. Objective is still at 1220.
ES trading 1206.75 @ 14:10 E.T.
ha..

any biases here? I don't have any.. my next trade is possibly if the market goes above 8.75 and comes back to retest either 8.75 or 7, I might give the long another chance
My order at 1202&2.25 is still there.. if the market get there, I'll try that long as well
it looks like all the interaction is in the morning.. Are most people retired into the closing.. I'm in california and look for my trades the 1'st 2 hrs or the last 3 hrs..
Not much happens on Fridays, more so in the afternoon. If anything was to take place will be near the very end of the day as small surprise. I'll like a 10 pts plz!!!! Hey, it was fun here today ...flying back to Phoenix late afternoon, my wifi does not work to well here...
short@1207 or long@1202????hmmmmmmmm
Either side would be ok if there is 2 pts in it..

1-Place 3 cars@either side
2-take one off@2 pts
3-move stop to 1 tick below entry
4-take one off at the other side
5-let the other ride as far as possible
Market Profile Single Prints summary for today for ES Z1. There was a single print from 9/1 at 1205.75 which would have been a short price if we had opened below it. Because we opened above it was considered filled.

The market created a single print in the F bracket today at 1205.25 which would have triggered a short when the market moved back up to this price which would have been stopped out for a 4 point loss.