Looking for trading partner for ES on profit sharing basis

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced ES trader who trades ES using pivots and fibonacci S/R lines with tight stop loss (daytrading).

I'm looking for someone who can make atleast 25 points per Week.

I can share 50% of the profit made.

If anyone is interested please PM me, we can talk.

Thanks
Here are a few questions that some may have:

Are you looking to jointly trade with sharing of ideas?

Is your desire to "fund" a successful trader that meets the above criteria with enough capital that someone who is trading a few lots per trade will trade with increased size?

If someone is trading at the level you delineated, their average anual income would be roughly $60k/yr on just 1 lot. $300k/yr at 5 lots.

Just offering out some basic questions here?

MM
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

If someone is trading at the level you delineated, their average annual income would be roughly

$60k/yr on just 1 lot...

MM

I am afraid to do the math on this one... I defer to the authoritative Jim Kanes Fun Math Facts for trading the ES
Hi,

I want to start with 1 contract and build on lots with the profits made. And I'm looking for some one who can trade on their own.

Thanks
If you are wanting to begin with 1 lot, what would be the motivation for someone already successful (at the parameters you laid out) to team up and give away half of their income? And if someone is consistently trading at that level, they likely are already trading multiple contracts. Btw, when discussing "gross" points, PT brings up a good consideration regarding the cost of doing business - commish and # of trades taken. Check out the link he posted. That $60k/yr I posted above is a round number "gross" profit figure.

Anyway, I guess I'm having difficulty determining the rationale behind why someone who is consistently banging out the points you described would want to do anything other than continue to trade their own account. If you could shed more light on that, it would probably be helpful to folks.

MM
Hi,

I am also looking for someone to trade an account for me.

Must trade the Serbian Pork Bellies market ONLY using MA and MACD (since these are the only indicators I know and once I learn how you're doing it I can cut you out of the equation).

Candidate must provide 10 years of Tax Returns and Broker Statements that show a proven 98% winning track record.

I am willing to share 50% of both PROFIT and LOSS!

If candidate meets the requirements I am prepared to bankroll a trading account with $500.00 (five hundred dollars USD).

Non Smoker-Non Drinker-Non World of Warcraft Player preferred!
I think dt001 is looking for a mentor and is willing to pay that mentor for their time and trouble with 50% of any profits made. It's a novel concept. dt001 I give you an A for creativity.

Considering the typical 'professional' mentor charges several thousand dollars for their services, the mentor would have to calculate how long it would take to regain their initial investment in the novice trader. With a starting size of 1 lot ( = 1/2 a lot for the mentor fee) and taking Jim Kane's math facts into consideration that might take a while.
Originally posted by dt001

Hi,

I want to start with 1 contract and build on lots with the profits made. And I'm looking for some one who can trade on their own.

Thanks

How much trading experience do you have ? What market/contracts do you trade ?
Originally posted by myptofvu

Hi,

I am also looking for someone to trade an account for me.
You have New Mail !

Must trade the Serbian Pork Bellies market ONLY using MA and MACD (since these are the only indicators I know and once I learn how you're doing it I can cut you out of the equation).
And start your own mentoring educational service charging $10K ! ( Win ! Win !!)

Candidate must provide 10 years of Tax Returns and Broker Statements that show a proven 98% winning track record.
Darn it all, I only did 82.5 % over the last 10 years...

I am willing to share 50% of both PROFIT and LOSS!
Generous to a fault... Merry Christmas

If candidate meets the requirements I am prepared to bankroll a trading account with $500.00 (five hundred dollars USD).
First trade must be a winner ! Power of Positive Thinking !

Non Smoker-Non Drinker-Non World of Warcraft Player preferred!
Are you related to Howard Hughes ?

I like this post.......a performance challenge.
25 ES points per week is HUGE. I'd like to know the rules on that one.
Did you know that computes to around 100% return per month? Using a cash on cash model with a $5000 margin requirement.

I have an easier one. I'll even lower target and sweeten the profit sharing.
If you can trade an account I provide and acheive a minimum net of +10 ES points per week per contract for 3 weeks, I'll give you 75% of the profits. Thats only 2 points per day.....sounds easy huh? Consistency over time is the real challenge. And what you can do with 1 contract you can easily do with 10 or 20.
Interestingly at 25 points per week that is 5 points per day and if you're taking a profit share of 50% you would be earning 2.5 points per day. Let's say that there are on average 2 trades a day. This would mean that the average profit per trade directly to you of 1.25 points per trade. Coincidentally these are the default values in the Day Trading Millionaire Calculator. If you go to that calculator and click the "Time to Millionaire status..." button you will see that you are only 215 trading days (301 calendar days) away from becoming a millionaire if you have the starting capital of $5,000.

If you start by tomorrow (Monday 12/19/2011) then you'll have $Million in your account before Christmas next year. (Unless of course your account is with a company like MF Global and then you'll find it's be stolen.)
I am interested but dont believe your methods alone would be enough