Looking for trading partner for ES on profit sharing basis

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced ES trader who trades ES using pivots and fibonacci S/R lines with tight stop loss (daytrading).

I'm looking for someone who can make atleast 25 points per Week.

I can share 50% of the profit made.

If anyone is interested please PM me, we can talk.

Thanks
I can send you my signals- also for a week if interested
I'm going to enter into this as well and offer you 1,000 automated systems which will generate 2 signals each day and run for a week; 5 trading days. Half of the systems will have you trade long and the other half will have you trade short and each will target 3 points with a 3 point stop. At the end of the week one of these systems will have had a perfect 10/10 track record for 30 points. This is the system that I suggest you let me trade for you. Here is the breakdown of how I determined the winning system over the week:

Comments...?
...comments?

I am a bit disappointed that after 3 weeks this his not resulted in a serious meeting of the minds. Lots of posturing is all I'm seeing.

There are, IMO, some very good traders on the forum. Apparently none are interested in taking the person's money.

Maybe they don't need it or don't like trading other's money? Seems to me that someone here would take the offer. (no I am not qualified).

I'd love to see a verified (2 parties) performance for some of the better traders here. It would serve as a good gauge or level to strive for in my own trading.

Good luck to all.
I'd love to take their money big mike but past experience tells me that it isn't smart to get interested in these things until they iron out all the financial and legal stuff way in advance at their own expense...most times these things go nowhere...so far this seems to be true again....

lots of words come across the web but few have meaning when it comes to sharing profits or trading "contests".....perhaps this time it will be different
Why is anyone surprised about this?
The original request from dt001 was for an experience trader to help him make money and share on the profits. Very simple.
If someone has the means to do that for him then that person should offer the signals and proff that he (she) can do it. A test period could aaccomplish this. Very simple!

Any other games or offers or inquiries or opinions, etc., etc., are not necessary. If anyone's system works there is no need to prove anything to anyone else. You know yourself if it works.

Originally posted by Big Mike

...comments?

I am a bit disappointed that after 3 weeks this his not resulted in a serious meeting of the minds. Lots of posturing is all I'm seeing.

There are, IMO, some very good traders on the forum. Apparently none are interested in taking the person's money.

Maybe they don't need it or don't like trading other's money? Seems to me that someone here would take the offer. (no I am not qualified).

I'd love to see a verified (2 parties) performance for some of the better traders here. It would serve as a good gauge or level to strive for in my own trading.

Good luck to all.
Here is a real and legitimate offer Anyone who want to trade “other people money” should contact Alexander Trading.com this man has an experience of 27 years behind the screen a sound and profitable trading system, he will train you give you $50,000(fifty thousand Dollars) into your account and share with you only the profits the losses will come from his account the profit share will be 60% for you 40% for him you can’t have a better deal than that
Anything gonna come from this? It started with an initial poster that hasn't followed up at all. But it spawned some other potential gigs from other members. And, from what was written, specifics and "all" ... someone MAKE IT HAPPEN! Even if it's small money risked ... and there's gotta be a way to set up the "partnership" without too much crazy s#%T.

Who is gonna make it happen and share the ongoing results with the rest of us here on mypivots. Just wanting to make it happen ... won't find it anywhere else on any other site. Would be a cool and process from which all here could gain something.

Who'll walk the walk that they've been talking? Just wondering.

I was wondering the same also, what happened to Jedi ?

Are Jedi and grednfer going forward with the challenge ?

If not , why not , what are the issues that stopped them from proceeding forward ?
This sure fizzled big time.
no surprise..glad we didn't waste too much time on this again.....
Originally posted by Big Mike

This sure fizzled big time.
I am interested but dont believe your methods alone would be enough